Carlos Story part 29

You laugh and bring your head back. Carlos gently kisses your lips, then slowly moving to your neck, you sigh and smile as you hold his back pressing his body closer to yours...

"Carlos I think we should get home" you whisper in his ear.

He looks up at you and smiles.

"Let's go" he says before leaning down to give you one last peck.

You and Carlos drive back home, he held your hand the whole way. Once you get home it was already 8 p.m. You were sure your mom would be upset, but she wouldn't say anything until Carlos left.

"Isn't that Logan's car?" he points to the driveway.

"What is he doing here." You look at Carlos.

"Let's go see" he smiles and opens the door.

You and Carlos walk hand in hand inside your house. You smile when you see James was there too.

"James!" you run up to him and hug him.

"Hey what's up" he hugs you back.

"What are you guys doing here?" Carlos asks closing the front door.

You go over to Logan and give him a hug.

"Just wanted (YN) to meet someone" Logan says keeping his arms around your shoulders.

"Who?" you look up at him.

"Kendall" James says.

You look back and see a handsome guy walking out of the kitchen, he had the most gorgeous eyes ever.

"So, you're Logan's sister" he smiles and comes to say hi.

"Yeah, hi" you smile.

Carlos watches you and Kendall closely, he sees the way that he's looking at you, and the way you looked at him when you first saw him. Carlos gets a sad look on his face, he walks over to the couch and sits down next to Logan.

"You alright" Logan asked Carlos.

"Yeah, I'm fine" Carlos was staring at you as you and Kendall talked.

"Are you jealous?" James said.

"No" is all Carlos answers.

"Seems like you are" James says.

"I'm not" Carlos says in a higher tone.

"How come I never met you before" Kendall says.

"My brother is really dumb that's why" you smile.

You look back and see Logan, James and Carlos talking. You saw Carlos glance up at you, but he didn't smile. You suddenly feel bad for just leaving him, you and Kendall walk back with the other guys. You sit next to Carlos and hug his waist, he puts his arms around your shoulders and holds you close.

"Just like in high school" James says leaning back against the couch.

"Yup" Logan says.

You are watching Kendall most of the time, especially because you knew he was looking at you as well. Those green eyes of him had you hypnotized.