Carlos Pena story part 30

You are watching Kendall most of the time, especially because you knew he was looking at you as well. Those green eyes of him had you hypnotized.

"(YN) can I talk to you real quick?" James asked.

You looked away from Kendall and looked at James, you nodded. You both stand up and walk out back.

"So..." James says making everything awkward.

"What did you need to talk to me about" you ask.

"What did you think about Kendall?" he asks.

"Ah... well he's a really nice guy, really cute and - "

"I saw the way you were looking at him" he interrupts.

You look down and don't say anything.

"He's got amazing eyes" you look up and smile.

He sighs "(YN), this was one reason why I thought it was a bad idea for you to date Carlos before you met Kendall, what if you liked Kendall more than you like Carlos. And now that you're dating Carlos what are you going to do huh?"

"You're over exaggerating everything"

"No I'm not, I don't exaggerate" James says putting his arms up.

You look down at the grass as you move your feet around in circles, even though you weren't looking at James you knew he was looking at you. You thought he was right, what if you started to like Kendall more than you liked Carlos? Both Logan and James would be really upset with you, and you didn't want to lose Carlos, and as for Kendall... you weren't sure.

"(YN)" he holds your shoulders. "I have always seen you as a younger sister, ever since I met you, Logan is like my brother, were technically family. And as a big brother I just don't want you getting hurt, liking two guys at the same time can hurt you."

"How would you know" you laugh.

He rolls his eyes and smiles. "not because I've liked two guys (YN)"

You laugh as he tries to find the right words to say to you, trying to explain what he's thinking.

"It's ok I understood you, I just like getting you frustrated" you laugh and give him a hug. He hugs you back.

"Yes I know."

There was an awkward silence, you lean back and release James from the hug. You look up at the sky and sigh, you were actually thinking about Kendall and Carlos.

"James..." you say. " I'm sure about my feelings for Carlos."

You don't hear a reply, you turn to face him and he had his hands in his pockets and he was staring at you with a curious look on his face. You knew he had something in mind, just as you knew that he wouldn't tell you what it was.

"Are you sure (YN)?" he finally says breaking the silence.

You stand there and stare at him.