Carlos Story Part 5

You start getting closer to him, you try to reach behind him but you can't reach the keys. You were hugging him while his hands were still behind his back, once you were about to take the keys from him he moves his hands in front of him and hugs you from your waist while holding your keys. He smiles at you.

"Tell me your name" he whispers against your lips.

You lean back and he smiles.

"Are you nervous?" he asked.

"No I just want my keys so I can go" you say with a louder tone.

"Well, what if I don't give them to you?" he raises one eyebrow.

"Well then..."

You look at him and he was smiling.

"Here" he hands you your keys.

You were about to grab them when Carlos held your hand and pulled you in for a hug. He held you close to him, and you just stood there. You felt really acward considering the fact that you don't even know him.

"I'll be back tomorrow, and I WILL NOT stop bugging you until you tell me your name"

He lets you go and kisses your cheek. He hands you your keys and walks away. You smile and get in your car. When you get home you see a car parked on your house driveway. You park out on the street and walk inside. You were surprised the lights were still on, usually your dad was asleep by this time. You walk inside and you see your brother Logan standing there talking to your dad.

"Logan!" you yell.

He turns around and smiles as soon as he sees you.

"Hey there" he says hugging you.

"I've missed you" you take in his scent.

"Missed you too"

You say hi to your dad, you and Logan head to your room since you knew your dad would want to go to sleep.

"So how you been?" Logan asks throwing himself on your bed.

You smile and close your room door.

"I need to talk to you" you say with a smile on your face.