Carlos Story Part 55

"If in the future if she really doesn't remember me, I'm still not gonna give up on her" Carlos was looking Kendall straight in the eye. "I'll win her heart ALL OVER AGAIN. I'll make sure she's mine" Carlos smiled.

Kendall stayed quiet and didn't say anything.

"You can go in" Carlos said with a smile on his face while walking past Kendall and bumping into his shoulder.

"You know she's still my girlfriend right?" Kendall said turning around and facing Carlos.

Carlos stopped walking but didn't look back. He looked up and sighed.

"Kendall I told you, I WILL win her heart again."

Carlos turns around and faces Kendall.

"I don't know if you're trying to be with her because you like her, or because you just want to prove me wrong, but I'm just telling you. I actually DO like her, and I'm willing to do whatever it takes to be with her. You're not gonna stop me from doing that" Carlos said before walking away.

Once Carlos was out of sight he walked in the room with you and James. He stood there for a while just looking at you. He didn't want to lose you to Carlos. He didn't even know if you and him were still dating, but he was going to make sure that you knew.

"Hey" he says as he closes the door behind him.

"Hi" you smile.

"Ima go see what Carlos is doing" James said and left.

You and Kendall were left alone.

"How are you feeling?" Kendall asked sitting down next to you.

"I'm feeling better" you smile.

"Have you remembered any one else?" he asked.

"NO, just the same people. I wanna see Logan though" you smile.

"Isn't he going to come and see you?"

"Yes, but later today, I don't know when."

"Oh."

"so Kendall" you say.

"Yeah?" he looked at you with curiosity.

"Can you answer a few questions?"

"I'd be glad too" he smiles.

"Who are you? I mean yea I know you're name is Kendall, you're friends with my brother, but. Who were you to me? If that made any sense" you say.

"It made sense" he smiles softly. "Well, I'm... I was or I am I don't know what way you want to see it, but before you're accident me and you were dating. You're my girlfriend"

You stared at Kendall with a blank look on your face. He was smiling as he held your hand.

"did you see Kendall?"James asked Carlos.

"Yeah I bumped into him after I walked out of the room."

"What happened"

"He just kept telling me to forget about (YN), that she didn't remember me because she didn't care about me"

"that's not true though, the doctor said she would remember only some people"

"But why did she have to remember Kendall's name and not me. She has no idea who I am"

"She'll remember sooner or later" James says patting Carlos' back.

"Hope so... did you leave Kendall alone with (YN)?"

"Yeah... I didn't wanna be in there. It gets me a bit depressed seeing her like that."

"I know how you feel, but I think we should go with her" Carlos says and stands up.

As Carlos and James were headed back to the room the saw Logan.

"What's up" Logan said as he walked towards Carlos and James.

"Where were you?" James asked.

"Had to go take my mom to the airport"

"did you tell her about (YN)?" Carlos asked.

"NO, neither of them know, and I think it'd be better if it stayed that way alright?" Logan said.

"yeah" James and Carlos said at the same time.

Logan, James and Carlos head back to your room. Logan was the first one in followed by James and then Carlos.

"What are you doing!?!" Logan yelled out once he opened the door.