Carlos story Part 31

"James..." you say. " I'm sure about my feelings for Carlos."

You don't hear a reply, you turn to face him and he had his hands in his pockets and he was staring at you with a curious look on his face. You knew he had something in mind, just as you knew that he wouldn't tell you what it was.

"Are you sure (YN)?" he finally says breaking the silence.

You stand there and stare at him.

"I'm sure" you say again.

James still doesn't seem to believe you, he doesn't say anything though. You and him stay outside and talk for a few minutes until Carlos shows up.

"Hey." You hear him say as he walks trough the back door.

You turn around and smile. He comes to you and gives you a hug.

"I'll be inside" James says.

James leaves, you and Carlos are left alone. You two were still hugging. As you look up, you see the moonlight lighting up his eyes, making them glisten.

"Everything ok" he says releasing you.

"Yeah."

"Ok, so what did you think about Kendall?" he asked staring at you.

You hugged him again.

"He's a nice guy, I think were gonna get along pretty well"

You hugged Carlos so he wouldn't see your face while you said what you thought about him. You felt him rubbing your back as he kissed the top of your head.

"Let's go inside" you say backing away from the hug.

"Just one thing before we go inside"

He smiles as you look at him confused, he holds your hands and entwines your fingers with his as he pulls you in for a passionate kiss. Probably one of me the most passionate kisses that he's ever given you.

"What was that for" you ask when he releases you.

"Just seemed like I hadn't kissed you all day" he smiles.

You and Carlos walk back inside hand in hand. Everyone was sitting on the dinning table, it seemed like they were just waiting for you and Carlos. You both walked in laughing and still holding hands. You glance over at Kendall, he was smiling until he saw that you and Carlos were holding hands... He didn't know you and him were dating.

"What's going on" You ask standing behind Logan.

"Just waiting for you two so we can start eating dinner" James said.

"Sit down you two, I'll bring your food in just a minute" your mom said.

You and Carlos sit next to each other.

"How long have you two been dating" Kendall asks.

"three days" Carlos says taking your hands.

"Oh..." he says, you could hear the sadness in his voice.

"Here you go... and here you go" your mom says placing plates in front of you and Carlos.

"Let's eat!" Carlos smiles as he starts eating.

While you were having dinner you felt Kendall's eyes on you. You couldn't help yourself from looking up once in a while, every time you would look up, Kendall would smile at you. You couldn't help but smile as well, no matter how much you said you what you said earlier before, you had a feeling something was going to happen that may end your relationship with Carlos...