50

So it's been a while, let's update you!
_____________________
A couple of weeks have passed. I have released my 2nd mini album. I didn't win first place again, but that's ok. I have help a concert in Seoul that was sold out. There is just one more thing I need to do, go on knowing brothers with Chan and Jisung. After JYP will allow me to date, but he has to approve before we go public. So the day has come.

I get up and get changed into something casual. Then there was a knock.
I opened the door. "H-"

"Yes I'm coming chan, let's go!" We then walked downstairs and went into the van, both our managers were there. We played music on the way. Jisung was very quiet though. So I whispered to him, "hey are you ok?" I asked.

"Yeah, uh, just a little nervous." He said shyly.

"Oh, ok, don't worry I am too." I said then sat there. Once we got there we went and got into the makeup rooms. When we walked in Jackson, Mark, and bambam where there too. So we walked in a bowed. "Ah, hello."  I said.

"Hello bambam" Chan said.

"Hello." Jisung said. He was more nervous now. I patted his back trying to make him more comfortable.

"Ah! No need to be so formal! We are all friends here!" Jackson said. Mark nodded and went back on his phone as the stylist was doing his hair. They were in the uniforms, so we got changed too and then got our make up done. Once we got finished with the makeup it was time to go on!