23

I was sitting there, I got out of my thoughts due to a knocking on the door. "Hhm? Oh!" I get up to go to the door. I open it. "Oh Hey Chan!"

"Hey Y/n! We are going out to eat, you wanna join us?"

"Of course! What kind of place is it?"

"It's fancy, we are wearing suits. So dress nicely! I'll be back around 5:30!" He then closes the door. I get up and take a quick shower. I get changed, do my hair and makeup!

I curl my hair and put on some natural makeup

Then next thing I know is Chan walking in my dorm and calling for me. "y/n!? You ready?" I run out to see him.

I jump and smile. "Yes! Lets go!" We then headed out and met up with the guys in the car. "Hello!" I said happily, they responded with the same. The only seat open was next to Jisung, so I sat there and smiled and looked out the window past Jisung.

"Oh, sorry. Am I in the way?" He said sitting back.

"No no, your fine!" I said, the hell? Why is that feeling back? After a little we drive to a restaurant on a hill side with a beautiful view of the city. "Woah! It's so pretty!" They agreed and we all went in.

"Hello, Reservations for Han Jisung." Jisung said to the lady at the front desk.

"Ah yes, right this way!" She took 9 menus and brought us to a large table with a nice view.

"Hello! My name is Maddy! I will be your server tonight! Does anyone know what they would like to drink?" She asked we responded.

Table

Wall
       Minho [] Seungmin
         Chan [] Changbin
Y/n [] I.N
    Jisung [] Hyunjin
Felix

We got our food. But every now and then I would get a cold breeze. "Are you guys getting a cold breeze? I'm like freezing!" I said shivering.

"Y/n!" They all said in shock.

"What?"

"Ugh you dummy" Jisung then took off his jacket and put it around my shoulders. "There"