49

I woke up to my dumb alarm going off and my dog barking at the door. I check the time it's 6. "Shoot!" I was supposed to be up a half an hour ago to start getting ready. Now I can't eat. I quickly got changed and then opened the door. "Ahh! I'm sorry Junyoung! I sleep in and didn't even notice my alarm went off."

"It's ok, but let's go to the shoot so we can start recording, as long as you are ok. I just sent you many texts and you didn't answer." He said as we started to walk to the car. I looked at my phone. 5 unread texts from him and 2 missed calls.

"I'm sorry, I will try to do better in the future!" We then started on our way to the shoot. Today I have many things scheduled. As being and idol and become more popular, my schedule is becoming bigger. Today I have a shoot at 6:30am -10am, then at I have a lunch break for an hour then at 11 I have to go to the studio and record some b sides. Then at 4 I have dinner then 4:50 I have to be at another shoot for the music video. And I don't finish that till 10pm then I can go home. But after a long tiring boring day I get back to my apartment and take a shower. Once I finish I go into my kitchen, but I hear a knock on the door. I slowly open it. "Oh! Hey!"

"Hi, can I come in?"

"Sure" he then walked in and sat on the couch with me. "What up Minho?"

"It's about Jisung." I just gave him a weird look. "I think he is talking to a girl, but i thought he liked you, so I wanted to come ask you."

"Oh..." I just sat there. Not knowing what to say. " um. I do like him, but with all of this idol stuff I have to wait. And I thought he liked me too."

"Oh, well you should talk to him then, I don't know everything. But I felt like I should tell you." He then stood up.

"Thank you." I hugged him and he left. I was shocked. I went and laid in bed. I texted Jisung.