31

The boys are now touring in America. This is a plus and minus for me. I can get lots of work done in there month or two. Everyday, hard work.

I'm here sitting here with Jaewon. We finished the last little bit of songs. I can finally have JYP listen to them and we can choose a title track and a song to help promote me. Little after Jaewon and I finish JYP comes in. "So Y/n, how big of a following do you have on YouTube and Instagram. It must be growing, I also heard Chan told stay to follow you."

"Ah, yes I have about 15k fans."

"That's really good for predebut. You are now at that point where I can announce your debut date. You have a title track and a promotion song. So I think you are ready to start filming the music video. So take this weekend to rest, I know you have worked hard, Come here on Tuesday, We will start discussing the music video. But I will announce when your debut is." He then got up and left.

"I'm really proud of you y/n."

"Thank you Won."

"Well go home and get some rest, you deserve it. You worked hard."

"No, we worked hard." I smiled and left. I walked home and sat down. I went on Instagram and noticed that JYP mentioned me in a post.

Asiansoul_jyp & jypentertainment

Liked by 1,394,738 othersWelcome Official

Welcome Official.Y/n To the JYP family! She will be making her Debut on April 8th! Please stay toned for more updates!

I liked the post and posted something on my Instagram.

Official.Y/n

Liked by 16,284 othersSomeone or something will change your life for the better

Someone or something will change your life for the better. Take advantage of it, and work hard!
Credit to my producer and friend
Jae.Has.Won

I was hanging out with Jaewon, me and him are pretty much friends. But he took that a while ago. I sat down. I got a text from Chan.

Channie!

Hey sis!