45

Chan sat down next to me and whispered to me. "I think you should get to writing lyrics more than watching dramas with my band mate, Y/n." 

Thats when it hit me.  I have still so much to get, yet I feel like I have finished. Jisung also has his own career, and so don't I. 

"Oh my god, ugh what am I doing?"

"You okay Y/n?"

"You should go."

"Yeah chan."

"No I mean you too. I think I should be by myself."

"Now Y/n, I didn't mean you have to isolate your self from us. You just need some help staying on track."

"Thats why I WANT you guys to leave."

"Y/n.."

"What Chan?" I was getting frustrated, and with what happened recently, I'm about to cry.

"Are you getting depressed again?"

"Chan..."

"Are you?" He started to be that nice brother. "Please tell me." All I did was huge him.

"Chan, I feel like I'm not enough, I'm not doing enough. Your telling me to do this and that. And I understand that your trying to help, but JYP is too. And I feel like some things get me stresses. But I know I have to continue."

"And I already know you won't say anything because you don't want to me a burden." I nodded.

"I also really like hanging out with Jisung, not only is he a good friend, he also is someone nice to be around, is caring, I feel like I can be myself. I feel my best with him. But I also don't want to sound like I'm using him. Chan I'm Lost........ please help"