14

My parents just laughed.
"Well are we just going to stand here?! With most of us outside!? Get your boties insides!" I said excited.

"Thank you for not swearing sweetie." My mom said. I kinda swear when I'm excited, mad or sad.

"I can fucking swear if I wanna!" I then skipped into the dinning room. My mom shook her head and my dad was in shock. Chan then ran after me.

"You can't swear! Your too young!" We started to chase eachother around the house.

While me and Chan were running around, my mom and dad were letting the remaining 7 inside. Welcomed them and they lead them to the dinning room. Me and Chan ran into the dinning room and I ran into Lee knows back. "OOF!" I said as it got pushed out of me. I then fell to the ground.

Chan stopped him self. "Hhahahahah." He was dieing. He sat down next to dad on the one end. I sad next to mom on the other end after picking my self off the floor.

____________________________________
Dinning table

Dad
Chan__Lee know
Felix_____Jeongin
Chanbin____Hyunjin
Seungmin______Jisung
No chair_____ Y/n
Mom
____________________________________

Luckily we all know Korean, so it's easier to talk to each other!

A/n: let's just say for when ever your talking to any skz member it's in Korean, unless I say said in English. But it's gonna be 'korean' for most of the story, I might change something tho...