47

After I got done with working JYP called me to his office. I knocked on the door. "Come in!" I walked in. "Please take a seat." He pointed to the chair infront of him. "So I wanted to discuss a few things." I nodded. "So are you sure you are ok with releasing an album so soon, it's very quick, especially for someone who debuted."

"Ah! Yes, I am confident with it. I have had compliments from Chan, Jisung and Jackson. I am personally ready, I'm not tired myself."

"Ok, well if you think you could. Now, I know it's just a mini album. I know you already have a big fanbase already, from uploading on YouTube and from your own music and behind the scene clips. Which might I add is very impressive!"

"Thank you!"

"But to help get more attention I thought you should do a duet with someone."

"Oh, ok."

"I had in mind Jisung. You guys are close, and I figured you could do a duet like trouble maker." I was shocked at what he was saying. "I know it's a lot, but I feel you two will do well with it. You can preform it at your concert to that you want to do!"

"I would love to! Now, how should we do this."

"Well I know this week you want to record. And then two weeks to film and do some photos. So maybe in-between, but I will have to meet with Jisung."

"Ok, that sounds good!"

"Yes, I will meet with him tomorrow, so I will call you down once I get done with him, so we could all talk. But that's all!"

"Ok, thank you!" He waved and I left. And went home. There was a note on the counter.