15

"So can everyone introduce themselves. It would be easier for me and Chan's dad." My mom said. Then everyone proceed to introduce themselves. Starting with Seungmin and ending with Jisung. Once Jisung finished, I said something.

"And I'm Y/n! Your Daughter! Its n-"

"I already know who you are!"

"Well you did say everyone.."

"Y/n!"

"She isn't wrong sweetie."

"Really, I give up." My mother chuckled. While everyone else was laughing. We all started eating. At the end of dinner I did what I usually did at the end of eating at big dinners. I take everyone's plate into the kitchen along with the food. Once I sit back down to take a little break, Jisung whispers to me.

"If you don't mind me asking, but where is the bathrooms?"

"Oh, follow me, I will show you." Me and Jisung got up. And showed him where the bathroom was. I then proceeded to the kitchen and put the food away. I then did the dishes. I was hearing laughing and talking, thank goodness this house is an open kind of plan. (See photo above)

Chan then shows them around the house while mom, dad and me start to pick up. "Y/n, go help show them around." I then run over to Chan who has just started the 'tour' of the house. I jump on his back.

"Aaahhhh." He wiggled me off. I pouted. Jisung then lets me get on his back.

"You sure?" He noddeds " Ok! I'm sorry if I'm heavy."

"Your not, your really light." Jisung said.

"Oh, thank you! LOOK Chan someone is nicer than you!"

"Wha-, I give up." Chan was in defeat. Every now and then Jisung would jump and scare me. I had my head resting on his head. Then the 'tour' was over. "Let's head out side!"

"Yaa!!" Everyone was going outside. Our yard was a good size yard. There was a trampoline, pretty much everyone was on it. Some chasing each other around.

"You can put me down if you wanna go do something." The two of us were standing near the side of the house. My mom and dad still inside, and the rest around in the yard.

"No, I'm fine."

"You sure?" I asked to make sure.

"Hmm, on second thought....."