36

He kissed me.
"How about that." I was silent.

"Well what do you want for dinner?" I shrugged my shoulders. "Well let's go see what you have." I got up and walked to the kitchen and sat at one of the island seats. He started to go through the cabinet. "Hm, looks like I will have to go shopping for you, but tonight we can do this noodle dish my mother would make me on cooler nights."

Tonight was a cooler night in Seoul, I love the breeze, so I went to one of the windows, and slid it open a little, leaned against the big window sill and looked at all the lights, cars, people moving, and then looked at the sky. "They sky is so calming compared to the ground." There was no response I turned around. Jisung was leaning against a counter a looking at me. When I turned around he went back to the food. I chuckled by his action. "You're something Jisung." I said. "Thats why I like you." I whispered.

"What was that?" He asked confused.

"Hm? Oh, I said you're something."

"No, I heard that, what did you say after that?" He said, I closed the window and went and sat back down at the island.

"I didn't say anything after that." I lied to him.

"Oh, ok. Well this is almost done. Could you get some plates?"

"Sure thing." I went and grabbed plates, and set then next to the stove. "I'm going to pick something to watch." I started to scroll through Netflix. "How about romance is a bonus book? We could watch it together when you make dinner!"

"You know," Jisung said walking over and sitting on the couch next to me. "That sounds great. Play it, and you eat, ok?" He smiled at me.

"Of course." I played it and we ate.