21

"Y/n, go get changed, I'm going to bring you to JYP soon, he told me to bring you." Jisung said. I then nodded and when to go get changed.

I walk back out

I walk back out. "Ok! Jisung! I'm ready!" Jisung then walks out. He just stands there. It was the two of us out in the main area of the dorm. I wave my hand in front of his face. He shook his head in response.

"Sorry, let's go." We then start to head out. We get in the car and he drives me to JYPs. We get there and he brings me to his room. He knocks on the door. JYP opens the door. "Hello!" Jisung says and bows.

"Hello" I say and bow.

"Hello, as you know I'm JYP, and your Y/n right?" JYP asks.

"Yes I am." I responded.

"Ok, come in, Jisung if you want you can come in." JYP says

"Do you think you'll be fine? Or do you want me to come in?"

"I think I'm fine." I said.

"Ok, I'll be in the waiting right here." Jisung smiled as he pointed to the bench outside the door. I nodded and headed inside the office. I sat down on a chair across from him.

"Ok, let's start....." He asked questions for a while. U answered them all. "Ok, before I give you the keys to your dorm and studios, is there anything in Australia that you want to bring to Korea?"

"There is nothing I can think of. Jisung told me to bring things I want here. So I did."

"Ok, well here are the keys, Its next to Jisungs dorm, so it's easier to find and maybe you can be more comfortable."

"Ok thank you." I stand up and bow, I take the keys and head out. I walk out and see Jisung laying down on his phone. He heard the door open and pops up. He stands up and looks at me.

"How did it go?" I just show him the keys, he understood it. He then hugged me, picking me up off the ground. "I'm so happy for you!!!" He then put me down.

I giggled. "Thank you, and guess what?? It's next to your dorm! It's a little studio apartment on the corner of the building! So u have a nice view too!!!"

"Yay!!" He takes my hand and we run back to the car. "I'm so happy for you!!" We then drive back to the dorms. We head upstairs to there dorm. "Let's surprise the boys. Let's act like nothing exciting happened, then just show them the keys."

"Ok!!" I said and smiled. I then cleared my throat. Jisung opened the door.

"How did it go, you took 3 hours! Literally!" Chan said.

"I don't think it went well." Changbin said.

I showed them the keys and smiled. In a blink I was in a huge group hug.