16

"Hmm, on second thought....." He never finished his sentence. I was about to slide off his back. But he started running around with Me on his back! I was laughing, he was laughing. We were having a good time. But he ran out of breath and put me on one of the seats outside and sat down next to me. We were laughing for a little. Then we saw everyone near each other and whispering.

"Hmm, let's go sneak up on them." Me and Jisung sneak up on the 7 of them.

"BOO!"

"AAHHH!!" they all screamed. They all started chasing us. I quickly ran, I grabbed jisungs hand and we ran. I ran inside, into my room, my room was on the main floor, facing the front of the house, and the only room on the main floor.  There is the master bedroom and two other rooms upstairs, but Chan took the bigger one, and this room was bigger so I took it.(See room above, there is a desk, and shelves with all straykids Albums, and you have a wall of posters) we locked our selves inside.

"We should be safe, for now. I like your room!"

"Thank you! But we can sneak out the window and outside onto the street."

"We shouldn't."

"Ok.."

"Let's just rest." I sat down on the bed. Jisung walked over to sit down as well.  But he almost fell, I tried helping him, but he pulled me onto the  bed on top of him, my face got red.

"I'm gonn-na go out there now. Um. Head out when you wan-na." I then ran out of my room. I walked back into the living room.

"Were is he?" Changbin asked

"He's resting in my room for a little, my bed is on wood pallets and he kicked it, so he's just sitting on my bed, he should be there it soon." I then joined them in watching a movie. After a couple of minutes Jisung came out and sat down.

"We are going to the store to get something we forgot, we will be back!"

"Ok mom! I'm gonna get some blankets from my room, any one want one?" I counted the hands. 5 blankets. I walked into my room, there is a Polaroid and a note, I will look at it in a second. I bring the blankets out to them and go and look at the Polaroid and note....