My desired destination

Liana's POV.

I should have stopped him but I could not. I was frozen I was stuck in my
thoughts trying to put it all together.

For so long I was deeply in love with my own twin brother! Jeff and Jurian are Kingston and Quinton. For so long I lived with them, looking at them yearning to be with them…even moved to earth with them but still there was no real relationship because even I did not know the truth.

I wanted to stop him, I wanted to stop Deon from killing Fedu, in my head I was doing something, in my head I was running to him, holding his hands trying to stop him from killing him…in my head I was doing what was right…in my head I was saving the man who killed the love of my life, saving the man who kept me
from my brothers and now he has killed my best friend with his truth.

I should be stopping Deon, but as he takes the poisonous sword ready to kill Fedu I see the faces of the people that I lost because of this man. Why did he hate my father so much as to cause so much pain? Did he not realize that he was hurting not just my father but everyone connected to him?

He took even my own mother from me, had my gran and aunt move to
another place because of him…he lied about his own sister being dead. He lied and made Supiona think that she deserved to be locked away…what kind of a man is this?

Deon removes the circle ready to charge at Fedu but Uka soon runs out and he holds Deon back.

“You do not want to do this” Uka pleads with Deon and I just look at Fedu with tears going down my face, I then turn away and I take a look at my best friend on the ground…dead.

Furious I take the sword from Deon’s hands and I push Deon out of the way and I stab Fedu in the heart with the sword and I watch his breath leave his body as he looks at me with his eyes wide open. He falls to the ground and I go down with him.

Uka tries to come for me but Deon holds him back…letting me do his job for him. This was not a job though…this is revenge, this is me finally getting the closure that I did not know that I needed for so many years. This right here is destiny.

I look at him in the eyes as he tries to say something and I smile as I cup his face with my hands waiting for the poison to kick in. I want to see him beg for air, I want to see him desperate to breathe.

His eyes go wide indicating that the poison found its resting spot…finally
eating away his soul and he reaches his hands out as if trying to grab the air to put in his mouth and I squeeze his face and I lean in closer my nose touching his and I breathe in his attempts to breathe.

I see Derick’s body on the floor with so much blood.

“He also begged to live” I say to him as I remember how many life plans Derick and I made…he wanted to live.

I continue to breathe in Fedu’s attempts to live, taking them in to fill my heart with his darkness. He left me with so much pain, I was vulnerable.

“Liana do not kill him!” Jurian says as if pleading with me, is he serious right now?

“Remove the sword!” he pleads but he soon charges for me when he sees that I want Fedu dead.

“He has to die” I say while Jurian tries pulling me away from Fedu.

“No!” He says…he must still love him…I do not. He soon gets me up and then he pushes me to the side and as I stand up Jurian removes the sword and he throws it to the side and it goes into my stomach and I freeze at the realization and Jurian soon turns to look at me.

“Liana” Deon and Jurian say as they walk towards me and I take steps back.

“Liana wait, it was a mistake” Jurian says reaching out his hands to me.

“Liana stop moving!” Deon says slowing approaching me as if I am some delicate lunatic that will soon make a run for it.

He has nothing to worry about, where I want to be at, people do not run to
that place no…they take their last breathe and enter that place.

“Thank you” I say as I fall to the ground letting the poison end it all.

What is life without Marian? And she died simply because of the truth
conveyed to us by Uka.

Deon and Jurian think that this is the end of me, but this is the end of things way bigger than me. This is the end of pain, misery, and fake fairy tales, lost love, lost best friends.

Deon tries to pull the sword out of my stomach but I hold it tightly so that it sticks inside me long enough. The longer it says the more poison will be released and I will go to the place where most of my loved ones reside.

“Liana why are you doing this?” Jurian asks as he hovers over me with the palest look on his face.

He never cared but I guess finding out that we are brother and sister changes all of that. We share the same blood, he should at least stay behind to tell the tale.

The tale of the princess that lost her loved one only to fall in love with her twin brother.

See? I need to go, I need to go because even after such a revelation, my heart is failing to see Jurian as my brother, just like Derick…Jurian is imprinted  on my heart, placed there for love, placed there for our souls to connect…he connects to my soul…even though we share the same DNA my soul refuses to end that connection…so since my soul refuses to end the connection, I am removing one of the connected nodes from the connection…I am removing me.

I finally let go of the sword but I can see it in Deon’s eyes that it is too late, it is too late to remove the sword. Jurian takes it and then he breaks it as he screams and I feel my soul finally taking off as I close my eyes.

Jurian and Deon blame the poisoned sword but why would something that is taking me to my desired destination where all my loved reside be lethal?

THE END.