Welcome to phase two

“You should have let me go to the healer with her!” I shout at my father as we enter his office and I close the door behind him.

“What would people think of that? Your side chick fell and you abandon your pregnant wife?” He says nonchalantly.

“What?! You are making matters worse for me, why the hell would you coronate Liana! That was not the damn plan!” I shout frustrated.

“Jurian you will not raise your voice at me, I am your father now have a drink and sit down” he says sternly and I look at the whiskey next to me and I decline…it started my problems.

“Now there is a new plan  we had to decide which marriage will give us more of an advantage, so after sitting down with the king of Dungu he made me realize that your marriage with Liana will be more conducive than you being with Bella, after all she is not even royalty, on the other hand Elena is royalty, Jeff has to marry her and luckily they are in love and quite frankly the only way Liana and Jeff will ever be together is through some miracle and the advantage we have here is that Liana loves you, she adores you”he smiles.

“What about your secret?” I ask because he is not making sense.

“Sorted, you will feed the entire family this leaf, they will forget about Derick completely”

“Yeah because Marian is not a walking replica of her entire family” I roll my eyes, my father chose the worst time to be stupid.

“This leaf will also kill Marian, and they will forget about her…simple, of course we were planning that you will then reverse the marriage-”

“Of which I can still do come on dad I love Bella”

“And somehow your love for her died when you saw Liana naked, you and
Liana are going to have a child together, a whole royal blood, you need to forget about Bella”

“Bella is carrying my child”

“Was…I have arranged for her to miscarry in a few days’ time” he says with a smile and I wonder how can this man be so cruel as to kill his own grandchild?

“Royalty over commoners, you will understand when your son arrives” he smiles standing up and leaving me heartbroken as ever…if only he could give me that leaf so that I can forget my entire family and just remember Bella.

#

Liana’s POV.

After announcing that I am pregnant to the entire kingdom of Fefe, I opened a portal to the lake to go rest a bit.

The look on the king and Jurian’s face was priceless I almost wish that the
pregnancy was real but there is no way in hell I would ever sleep with Jurian.

His whole family can rot if they want, I just feel bad that Bella got hurt, she
must feel like her whole world just collapsed before her…such is life.

I lean back and I take in the fresh air. I am concluding that they have forgotten about my finger since they want to coronate me, I will have to act worried once I go back to the palace.

A portal opens and Marian steps out and I see her face looking pale as ever.

“And?” I ask because I had asked her to follow Jurian and his father when they went into his office, I knew they would discuss me so Marian had asked Gogma for the medicine that turns her invincible.

Marian sits down next to me and she shakes her head in disgust.

“Sis?” I ask.

“That man is evil Lee”

“What is it?”

“They changed the whole plan, you have to stay married to Jurian, they want to feed you a leaf that will make you forget about Derick, they plan to kill me because I am a link between Derick and you and they are going to kill Bella’s baby” she says and I sadden at that.

It makes sense that they would turn their whole plan around because I ruined it by falling pregnant now Jurian must be with me, I just feel sorry for Bella.

Now the plan is to make Jurian and I close.

“I guess Jurian will now pretend to love me” I say and Marian nods.

“But see he cannot pretend if we are apart” I smile.

“I do not like that look in your eyes”

“Well then look away for I have a plan”

“What is it?”

“One name…Bella” I say with a smirk…Jurian has proven to love this girl beyond recognition, so I might as well use his love for her against him.

“Liana?”

“Welcome to phase two of our revenge plan” I smile…I am doing this for Derick and his family and Marian.