Still believe in fairy tales?

I wanted to get out of the house so desperately that I woke up at 4am, made breakfast for myself, took a bath and then put on my school uniform and then I took one of the cars and then I headed straight to school.

I just want to get this mission over and done with, I want to go back home to my family and my best friend. I wish so desperately that Marian were here with me, she would be my ear, she would be here listening to me and what I
have to say and how I feel.

Jurian came back home, I think, I am really not sure to be honest but if he is still on the same mission as me then I am sure he came back last night and the last thing I want is to come to school with him.

In this world he is my brother, in our world he is my husband and in my reality he is just another reminder imprinted on my heart that love lost is love that only exists.

School starts at 8 am and I just got here right now at 6:40 am.

I sit in my car for a bit just to try and collect my composure and plan my day out. Maybe if I plan out my day in such a way that I will not even have time to breathe then I will be able to forget about Jurian.

Today I need to find the school building plan. I do not know how I will do that without raising suspicion but I will, even if it takes me all day...oh please let it take me all day.

At 7 I get out of my car and then I hold on to my school bag as I head up the stairs. I am really thankful that we wear uniform here I really do not have great taste in fashion so it is better for me to be in uniform.

I walk in the hallway and I am glad that the school seems to be empty, I was the only one in the parking lot so I am guessing everyone will arrive late.

I head up the stairs and I get into each and every classroom trying to just get a feel of the school, in a way giving myself a tour of the premises.

I open the door to this one classroom and the first thing that catches my eyes is the piano at the back of the class.

I look in the hallway to see if it is still empty and once I am sure of that I get inside and then I close the door.

I have been waiting for a moment to just relax a bit in front of a piano, I could have done that at home but I only thought of it after a few hours and I was just afraid that Jurian was back and that he was sleeping and I would make noise for him.

I sit by the piano and just being close to it gives me the peace that I need.

I try to play a few notes but the fact that I cannot feel my ring finger makes it hard for me to play and this struggle is really getting the best of me.

True to my second nature I start to cry, I cry because this whole marriage is anything but a fairy tale and if marrying someone who does not love me was not enough I now sit here unable to play music, the same music that calms me down.

“Oh I will come back another time I did not know that someone was in here” A voice says from behind me and I quickly wipe my tears and then I turn around and I see a young man standing at the door.

“Oh I am sorry, I was just about to leave” I say as I pick up my bag.

“Are you okay?” He asks as he enters and I am sure he is now looking at my red eyes.

I usually have Marian to answer to, to tell how I feel so maybe I should just
stick to that, stick to telling Marian.

“Oh I see, what happened?” He asks as he looks at my ring finger…to not raise any suspicions I put a bandage around it so that people would think I got hurt.