Listen...phase one

I open the doors to my house and Jeff runs to me and he looks at me with so much worry.

“Liana where have you been?” he asks, and I look behind him and I see Jurian at the door by the living room.

“Jeff, please give me and my wife a moment” he says and Jeff looks at him and then at me and I just hang my jacket by the hanger and then I take off my muddy shoes since it was raining outside.

“I was out” I say walking past both Jurian and Jeff and heading upstairs to my room.

I take my clothes off and then I put on my gown and then I head to my
bathroom to take a nice hot shower.

I sit on the floor and I let the hot water hit my back making me feel a lot relaxed than I did earlier. I am tired of the back and forth, I know the cure for my finger, I am going to reverse this marriage so that Bella and Jurian can raise their child together and I can move on with my life without having to watch them live out my fairy tale.

I can no longer pretend to be looking for Supiona, I have two grown boys to look for right now and that is my brothers. I need to find Quinton and Kingston but I will have to find out from my father what he knows because Supiona does not know much.

Yes, that sounds like the way forward for me…on to new things.

I get out of the shower and as I dry my hair up with my towel I find Marian on my bed and she looks at me sadly.

“No need to be sad on my account sis, it was bound to happen” I say
nonchalantly…it’s like I want to be numb to the pain but I think pretending that I am okay or that I am going to be okay works just as fine, I do not want Marian stressing about me.

“So what now?” she asks me and I just sit on the edge of the bed as I look at
her.

“I am reversing the marriage and going back home, I mean I found the cure for my finger…I have nothing here, there is no use pretending, and pretending only hurts me more”

“I understand but there is something that you need to know before you make that decision”

“What is it?” I ask and she looks at me a bit hesitant…I always wondered why people do that, she says that she needs to tell me something but her body language says that she is not sure to tell me or not.

“Liana”

“Marian come on now” I say losing my patience.

“Okay, the king of Fefe did something and now you and Jeff have to get
married in order for whatever it is to get fixed”

“I thought I was to marry Jeff because Jurian got Bella pregnant” I say.

“That too but there is also something else”

“And what is that?” I ask…and she keeps quiet.

“Marian?”

“They killed them Liana” she says with tears going down her face.

“Killed them? Who is them?”

“My whole family” she says and I do not know how it happened but it just happened…I fell to the ground hitting my head hard on the ground that I could feel the cold tile seep into my head wound as my eyes battled to stay open.

#

A day later.

“Please call me when she wakes up” I hear Marian’s voice and that is when I open my eyes slightly and I feel her grab my hand.

“Oh my goodness Jurian she is up!” she exclaims.

“Leave” I say as I see Jurian hover over me…I cannot stand him right now. The minute I saw his face I remembered Marian’s words…I know now what they have been doing.

They may have fooled my father, making him think it was the gods but I see it now, the king of Fefe and Uka want to hide that the king of Fefe murdered my father’s best friend’s family…I do not know why Uka is in on it but he is.

Jurian frowns and then he leaves, I almost feel bad for kicking him out…almost.

“Sorry he was in here Lee” Marian apologizes.

“It’s okay…I have a plan I needed him out in order to discuss this with you”

“What is your plan?”

“Listen…phase one”