Fragile being

I enter my house eager to pack my bags and head to Fefe to prepare for my coronation, the sooner I become the queen the better.

As I head to the staircase Jeff comes up from behind me and then he calls me.

“Liana sorry have you seen my brother?” he asks me.

“No” I say heading up the stairs and he follows me.

“Just that it is late and he is nowhere to be found” he says as we walk up the stairs.

“Call your father surely he knows where he is” I say blankly and as we reach the top of the staircase he grabs my hand and he looks at me.

“Liana are you okay?” he asks me.

“Why would I not be? I am getting crowned soon so I am excited” I say with a high pitched tone and he gives me a sympathetic look.

“See that! That is the thing that I do not like!”

“What?” he asks.

“Looking at me like I am some fragile being that could fall apart at any
moment, you do not have to feel sorry for me, I have done that my whole life and trust me it changes nothing in my reality so just stop” I say pulling my hand from his and then he grabs it back and I just yank it away again.

“Liana can you for once just stop being stubborn! I can see that you do not want to be the queen, I can see that you and my brother do not love each other…just reverse the marriage!” He says as he puts his hands on my shoulder shaking me with every word.

“That is a suicide mission and you know it” I say.

“I will help you” he says and I laugh.

“It is a journey that I have to take with Jurian”

“Jurian will not protect you when it gets tough, Liana”

“Jeff just let it go”

“Fine” he says releasing me and instead of going straight to my room I open a portal to the woods to go clear my mind.

#

Stupid Jeff! Why does he think that he can help me when he does not even
know what is going on with his own family! He does not know the secrets that his own family has yet he thinks he can help me reverse my marriage!

Frustrated I kick a rock in my way then I hear a scoff from behind me and as I am about to turn around I feel two hands on my shoulder.

“Don’t panic” the person says as they whisper into my ear causing me to
shudder at the feeling of having someone’s hot breath hit my ear.

The person soon moves from my ear to my neck taking in my scent making me scared as ever…who is this person?

“I know, it’s not the same way Derick used to do it…probably better” the
person says and I try to turn around but he fixes my head straight ahead.

“Oh Liana, I thought you loved Derick” he says sounding a bit sad.

“I did and I still do”

“Yet you married the son of the man that killed his whole family” he says and his tone makes my guilt multiply.

“I did not know”

“Do you know why he did it?”

“Huh?”

“Fedu…do you know why he killed Derick”

“No”

“Well I do…I know…and soon enough he will kill you, he will kill Marian, he will kill your father just like he killed Derick”

“Who are you?”

“Sssssssh…go to Mamangu…she is in the East, she has the answers that you need” he says placing a kiss on my cheek before dashing off leaving me
shocked as ever…what the hell just happened?!