Betrayed by my own heart

Liana’s POV.

“Why are you looking at me like that?” I ask Trey as he stares at me as I help him settle on the couch in the living room.

After Jurian went mute we stopped packing and took him to Uka who spoke a bunch of nonsense about how our coronation would fix his voice
and my finger.

I almost laughed at him as he spoke, had I have not known the truth I would have believed his every word…but I know better now.

The king decided that it would be best for us to stay on earth because he does not want the people to know about Jurian’s condition and he needs some time to prepare for our coronation which will take place in two days’ time.

I cannot wait for it to happen once I become the queen of Fefe kingdom, they will wish to have never sent Bella away.

“You still love him, so why are you doing this to him?” He asks me and I raise a brow.

“I love Derick” I say.

“I am talking about Jurian, he is mute already so why are you still going ahead with your plan?” he asks me.

I was shocked when Jeff came and told me that Jurian cannot speak, I felt so many mixed emotions, I was scared for him, I thought that finally the gods are awake and retaliating but at the same time I felt like maybe his heart cannot take Bella and his son being dead so he suffered a stroke, but then I saw Uka and I heard him lie to me and Jeff and I realized then that this too could be part
of their sick plan…so why should I stop planning when they will not stop scheming?

“Love is overrated” I say and a portal opens up and Marian walks out of it and Trey and I look at her with so much anticipation, we had enough invincible potion to send her to listen to what Uka told the king of Fefe so now I want to know the real reason as to why Jurian is mute.

“Well?” I say. Marian sits down next to Trey and then she looks at me before sighing like she is tired, she must be…I need to give her a break but the adrenaline rush in me has me wanting to be in action every second, I kind of feel like I am not meant to be the queen, and it makes sense, I am now a villain in my own fairy tale so let the once upon a time proceed.

“Do you want a drumroll?” Trey smiles at Marian, and I catch something in his eyes but it disappears so fast…but I saw it still…he likes her…ncooooooh it would make sense, I liked her brother and now she likes mine.

“We might have to hold off our trip to see Gogma” she says and I raise a
brow…I have to go see Gogma, I need to find out about my two brothers
Kingston and Quinton.

“But we have to find our brothers…what is wrong?” Trey asks.

“Uka has his powers back, and he said that the gods are going to kill Jurian” she says and my heart does the unthinkable…it sinks, it sinks as if someone just took a piece of wood from my boat and now I am slowing sinking into the wide open sea and sharks are starting to circle around me…my heart is betraying me.

“Why?” Trey asks as I am too busy trying to scold my heart for feeling this way.

“The gods want Bella and her son to live with Jurian, if they come back he will live” She says and both Trey and Marian turn to look at me and I see the look in their eyes.

“It’s your call Lee” Marian says…how can she say that to me when we are both in on this? I am doing this for her family.

“Fine…we will go get Bella first thing tomorrow morning” I say standing up and opening a portal back to my house.