Your finger is alive

As long as Jurian makes sure that Jeff and Liana grow close this will result in what we need.

The king of Fefe’s words play over and over in my head. I thought this trip was for me but somehow it proves to be of their gain and then they will figure out my finger later.

If I am not going to get what I came here for then they will not get what they sent me here for.

From what I heard, their plan will work if Jeff and I become close…oh my goodness that is why they put us in the same class…dammit! They have it all planned out and that is why Jurian is never around, he is doing it on purpose…also for his true love but still he is making sure that we do not grow close and that me and his brother grow close.

So the king, Uka and my father are putting my fairy tale at risk? No! I do not think so!

But what do they stand to gain from me and Jeff being close? I know it’s not marriage purposes because they said I should marry Jurian so what is the reason for me and Jeff being close?

Well I guess we will never know because I need to stay away from Jeff.

#

“So you are telling me that your own father does not care that you almost died on your wedding day and that you cannot even feel your finger? What could be more important than getting the princess the help that she needs?” Marian asks me as we sit by a bench next to the lake back at Pugh.

I was feeling so overwhelmed that I called her and I asked that we meet up.

There is so much going on and it looks like no event is meant to benefit me…or Jeff.

“Exactly that” I say. I am very disappointed in my father, we are all we have and he seems to not even care about me, he knows how scared I am that my finger is the way that it is yet he is busy plotting with Uka and Fedu!

“And Jurian is part of this whole mess? Wow your father and your own husband” She says.

“Yeah and I just-aw!” I say as I feel a sharp pain on my finger…wait my finger!

“Girl your finger is glowing!” Marian says as she looks at my finger in
amazement and I wince from the pain that I am getting from this right now.

“Wait wait…there are words” she says as the glow disappears and so does the pain and then we look at the words written on my finger.

Not much of a search without a clue so stick to the plan like glue.

“What does that mean?” Marian asks me and I just look at her blank as well and then I feel the same sharp pain on my finger and then it glows and right after that the message disappears.

“This is weird, here do you feel that?” Marian asks as she pinches my ring
finger and I do not even feel that at all.

“You have got to be kidding me” I say…

“Someone is playing games with your life, and by the looks of it your fairy tale as well” Marian says.

“Yeah but what does sticking to the plan mean? What plan is that?”

“Not much of a search without a clue? Oh wait, this could mean that you
cannot start to look without having a clue so in order for you to find your clue you need to stick to the plan” Marian says sounding sure of herself…I almost want to believe her and her hypotheses but…

“What plan?”

“That is the question, but one thing for sure…your finger is alive” she says giving me all sorts of creeps.

“No, do not say that”

“It’s like having your own little human”

“Marian”

“Sorry”