chapter 13

Elli's p.o.v

"Are you hungry Gardevoir? " I asked taking out some food.

   "Garde. " She replies as I hand her some.

   "We've been walking for two hours and my feet are tired can we take a break? " Bonnie asks before falling back.

  "Are you feeling okay Bonnie? " Ash asked as I felt her forehead.

     "Slight fever. Just needs a Good's night rest." I said as I released Snorlax, lifted Bonnie, and set her on his stomach.

     "We should camp the night then." Clemont suggested.

    Dedenae crawled out of Bonnie's yellow purse and onto her stomach.

      "Don't worry. She'll be fine." Serena says smiling at him. Dedenae smiles back and falls asleep.

    Timeskip :The Next Day.

   "Your all better." Serena said to Bonnie.

    "YaY!!" She jumps off of Snorlax and runs around.

    "Thanks Snorlax. Now return." I said as I brought Snorlax to the pokeball.

      I looked over and saw Ash and Pikachu came back from 'Intense Training 'They like to call it.

      I realized something was missing. "Gardevoir." I walked around the area and saw no sign of her.

      I started to get worried. I ran back to the others. "Guys Gardevoirs missing!!!"

      "Garde! " A voice calls out.

      "Huh? " I immediately ran ti the direction of the voice. "Where are you? " I yelled at the forest. Taking a step back for a better view I fell.

    "AGGH! "

    "I hit the floor with a thud, When I regained consciences I saw I fell in a big ditch. The walls were too rocky to climb over. Just great.

       Above the walls Gardevoir was looking overhead. "Don't worry I'm fine. Just go get help."

     "There will be no help to get here." A voice says. A cage appeared around Gardevoir. Three people appeared around it.

    Yup you guessed it. Team Rocket.

    "Let her go!! " I yelled trying to climb the walls.

    "Hey look the twerpet and Gardevoir has a Key stone and a Mega stone. They could track each other down." James points out.

    "Better take the whole package." Meowth jumps down and retracts his claws.

   "Fury Swipes." He yelled and clawed at my face.

I screamed in pain as i was temporarily blinded.

    "Stop it! " I yell trying to get away. "No can do." James says.  I heard a cage surround me. The cage was lifted to their hot air balloon. I banged and kicked the wall.

    I knew Gardevoir was in another box because her yells came from below.

   "Gardevoir listen to me." I started.

   "Gar? "

    "Use Shadow Ball on the cage until it opens. When it does go get help. Okay? "

     I heard a few blasts and glass breaking. Hopefully they can find me.