chapter 17

I woke up early and changed into my racing suit. Then put my hair into a high ponytail.

    I walked out quietly and stood next to Ash and Pikachu's bed. "Look at those two sleeping." I whispered. Then I turned over to Bonnie's bed.

    "Bonnie lets wake those sleepyheads up." I whispered shaking her.

    She quickly got up and whispered to Dedenae, "Charge." A jolt of electricity ran from Dedenae to Ash and Pikachu.

   "AAAGGGHHHH!!!"

    "Time to get ready. the race is in five minutes."

    After those words he jumped out of bed and ran to get ready. "Or should I say an hour." I said after he shut the door.

    Bonnie laughed quietly. "You wanna get Ryhorn? "

   "Nah....Ill stay here and wait for Clemont."

    I nodded and went to the Ryhorn pen. "Lets get you ready." I grabbed Ryhorn's saddle.

    After putting it on it was time for the race. Patting the side of Ryhorn's hard body we headed to the tracks.

     When we got there I adjusted my ponytail and looked through the crowds for the others.

   "Hey the knitting classes were yesterday." I turned and saw a man with brown hair who was sitting on a HUGE Ryhorn.

       Ash walked over and placed a hand on my shoulder. "Just ignore him."  I nodded and crouched down in front of Ryhorn's face.

    "Don't listen to what anyone says.  Lets give it our all." I said to him and rubbed his ears.

    The announcer's voice boomed.  "The Ryhorn Race will now commence. All racers please take place at the starting line.

    "Good luck Ash."

    "Same to you."

    "Ready....Set...."

   I gripped the saddle harder.

    "GO!! "

    The racers zoomed out of the crowds and into the forest. Ryhorn and I were in second place. Turning around I saw Ash gaining speed.

   A net appeared around the racer right next to me.

   A few more nets appeared around the other racers. What's going on!???

    Ash's Ryhorn was bucking around making him not able to see what's happening. "Ash control your Ryhorn." I yelled at him.

    "I'm trying."

    Out in the sky I saw another net coming towards us. "LEFT!! " O yelled and Ryhorn went in that direction mist in time to miss it.

    I sighed heavily and started to relax. But a strange sensation filled up inside me. I started to panic and yelled, "STOP!!!"

    Ash didn't hear me but his Ryhorn did. Stopping hard he almost went into another trap.

     My Ryhorn was running too fast to stop in time. He tripped and fell to the ground. When he tripped I was thrown off of the saddle and onto the ground.

     I blacked out.

    Ok so there's a new chapter for you. hope ya like it. sorry for leaving it at a cliff hanger .

    you must hate me right now.

   Well off to a new chapter.

    Halfoween