Chapter 64

I was woken up early by Pikachu and Gardevoir. They wanted to go look for Serena.

    "You guys go ahead, I'll know where you are." I whispered as I stood up.

    they nodded as they left the forest, I stretched my arms and saw the rain had stopped. "Morning Bonnie." I whispered ad I gently nudged her awake.

     "Good morning.Did you know Ash and Serena already made up? " She asked plainly. My eyes widened as they turned to the tree Ash was in. He was there, no doubt, with a grim look in his face

     "You were just dreaming."

      After about a half an hour it was time for Ash to get up and look. Using my powers, Vines tickled his ear. His eyes fluttered open.

    "Rise and Shine Sleepy head!! " I playfully called out.

   Ash yawned, rubbing his eye and asked, "What's for breakfast? " That made me sweatdrop.

     "I'm feeling great thank you for asking. We have eggs and milk for breakfast. Do you Want it in a Cup or a mug? " I asked.

    "I'll take it in a mug."

  "You got it."

    The vines surrounding Ash threw him off if the tree and onto the ground. When Ash stood up again the vines pushed him away,he started running with his hands in the air.

     As he ran the vines dropped his backpack onto his shoulders. He finally balanced himself then looked at me with a glare on his face.

  "WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!?!"

"As I said before, " I quickly covered Bonnie's ears. "YOUR AN IDIOT!!!You need to go apologize, now."

   "I have to say Elli is right." Clemont spoke, walking towards us. Ash saw he was outnumbered, he sighed giving in, and started walking away.

___________________________________________________

     Ash and the others walked around, looking for Serena. But they see Team Rocket. with Pikachu and Gardevoir!!!!

    "What do you think your doing?! " Ash called out.

   "Prepare for trouble."

  "Make it double."

"To protect the world from devistation."

"To unite all people within our nation."

  "To denounce the evils of truth and love."

  "To extend our reach to the stars above."

   "Jessie."

   "And James."

  "Team Rocket blasts off at the speed of light."

    "Surrender now or prepare for a fight."

   "Meow that's right!! "

   Team Rocket stood in a hit air balloon. Gardevoir and Pikachu in a glass cage. "BYE BYE NOW!!! " They taunted.

   "Pikachu!! " Ash called out as he ran.

  "Gardevoir!!! " I shouted.

  "We'll get a huge promotion now!!! " Meowth called out.

  "FENNIKIN USE EMBER!!!!" A new voice called

  Fennikin jumped out of the trees and set the blimb on fire, the glass cage broke. Serena jumped down feom the trees and next to me.

    "Pikachu use thunderbolt!!! " Ash called out.

  "Shadow Ball." I shouted, craving revenge.

    The blimb and Team Rocket was sent flying into the air, them shouting, "WE'RE BLASTING OFF AGGAAAIIINNN!!!! "

   When they were out of sight Ash turned to Elli, a grim look plastered on his face. My eyes widened, 'Why is he still mad?! '

     "If you'll excuse me I'll be going." Serena said, walking away.

   "Good for you!!! " Ash called out.

     If you saw me, my head would have been as red as a tomato based on how mad I wad.

   "Clemont cover Bonnie's ears." I said, walking faster.

  Vines made a giant wall around the area, no way for them to escape.

   "Please excuse me for raising my voice." I said in my regular tone.

"But your not." Serena said, back facing me.

   "I AM NOW!!!"

  The two flinched, then looked at me shocked.

   "You two are acting like idiots!!Yes I just called my friends idiots!!!You guys are making me soo mad!!!!Do you know how hard it is for some people to find friends?! You two could be best friends for the rest of your life!!!AND YOUR WASTING IT!!! " I ranted,thunderclouds rolling in.

      Ash and Serena looked at each other, not realizing this before. When I realized I raised my voice I said, "Once again please excuse me for raising my voice.Have a nice day." I started backing away from them and stood next to Clemont and Bonnie.

    "Thanked for saving Pikachu and Gardevoir. It helped a lot. Oh, and the berry was an accident. " Ash said, rubbing he back of his head.

    "I'm sorry for blaming you, Elli was right, about everything." Serena said, sticking her hand out for Ash to take, Ash shook her hand .A smile on his face for the first time in days.

     "Great!! Now next time leave the berry picking to the experts." I said, pointing to myself.

    "Yeah.Hey!! I can see Shalour City from here!! " Ash shouted pointing to the horizen.

  "Lets go!!! " I shouted,starting to run.

   Narrator's p.o.v

   After a slight argument with our heroes, everything is back to.the way they should be. Now as our heroes race their way to Shalour City,Ash's heart is set on getting his 4th badge.

         But Elli will have to tell her friends sooneror later about you know what. Find out in the next Book!!

   As the journey continues.....

Author.

   Okay my readers!!! I figured this book is getting a tad bit long so i'm gonna start a new one soon. Don't worry, there will be more adventure!!!

    But until next time.

   Ninja_Of_The_Stars loghing out for the last time.