chapter 22

Elli's p.o.v

    Nurse Joy came into the room telling us we had a call.

    We all crammed into the video camera so Serena could see us. "Are you alright? " I asked.

   "AM I ALRIGHT!??  YOU FELL OFF A CLIFF!!! " She yelled.

   "I'm sorry about that but what choice did I have? "

     Silence. She was probably mentally choking me. Serena took a deep sigh then opened her eyes. "Well at least your okay."

   I smile and turn to Gardevoir. "Were you worried?

   She looked at me as if to say.'I always am.'

     "When do you think you'll come back? " Ash asked.

   I saw Serena blush before answering. "The day after Christmas."

    We kept talking about the city untill about nine o'clock.

   I changed inti some blue pj's and fell asleep.

  The next day....

     "Wake up wake up today we're going to the park like you promised! "Bonnie says rubbing my shoulder. I moaned, "Give me five minutes."

    Bonnie crossed her arms then whispered to Dedenae. A jolt of electricity ran from him to me. That paralyzed me so bad I blacked out on the inside.

     "I will never sleep late again." I mumbled.

     Bonnie nodded her head in approval and forced me to change into some clothes. When we came to the park I saw a rock climbing area. "You wanna go on that? " I asked looking to her.

    She ran to the wall and started to climb. I walked over and started to climb too. When I saw I was halfway down I accidentally slipped. Making my feet dangle in the air.

    My first reaction was shocked but then relaxation so I could get a grip. I kept going my way up and saw a beautiful view of the ocean. "So why do you like grass types? " Bonnie asked when she climbed up.

    "Because i feel a deep connection with them."

    "Can we ride Ryhorn back to the pokemon center? "

    Nodding my head I took out Ryhorn who had his saddle on. Bonnie was infront of me so I could make sure she didn't fall off.

   She yelled in joy as we rode. I was laughing as he playfully bucked us time to time. By the time we were back at the Pokemon Center it was time for dinner.

    "Thanks again Elli." Bonnie said sliding off.

    "No problem."

    I can tell something exciting will come. I just don't know what.