chapter 21

The video of me falling showed my face in a confused state. My eyes widened in realization as I took out Snorlax.

    "You know this girl reminds me of when a boy fell off of Prism Tower to save his Pikachu. " The anchorwoman said.

   An image showed of Ash grabbing Pikachu and turning so he could take the impact.

   I looked at Ash shocked then turned back.

   "It looks like these Children really do care for their pokemon. Coming up next is a documentary on Pokepuffs."

    Bonnie changed the channel then turned to me. "Your like Ash. You both would do anything for pokemon."

    Ash and me stayed silent. I wonder if Serena saw this.

  Meanwhile.....

   "Mom I'm home!! " Serena says bursting through her home's door.

    "Hi Serena.  How have you been. "

   "Ive had a lot of fun with Ash and his friends. We even met this really nice girl named -"

   The t.v was suddenlh turned to the 'Breaking News.'

   "Earlier today a young girl jumped off a cliff just to save a Flabébé from getting lost in a strong wind." The anchorman says.

    A video of a red haired girl falling came into view.

   "ELLI!!! "

   Serena stood up from her seat and looked worridly.

   The video of the girl showed her in a confused state. Then her eyes widened in realization.

   She took out a Snorlax and landed on his belly.

    She waves her hand.

   "You know this girl reminds me of the boy who fell off of Prism tower just to save his Pikachu. " The anchorwoman said.

    An image of Ash grabbing Pikachu and turning so he could take the impact .

     "It looks like these children really do care for their pokemon. Coming up next is a documentary on pokepuffs."

   "Where's the phone!?" Serena asks urgently.