Chapter 59

"Is anyone here?! "Clemont yelled once they ran into a hospital. A lady came up to them with a smile on her face.

    "What seems to be the problem? "

   They explained what had happened to Elli. While they were doing that Elli was running around in circles.

   "WE GOTTA HELP HER NOW!! " The lady grabbed Elli from her circles and dragged her into another room.

   Timeskip....

  "I wonder if Elli's okay." Ash muttered, waiting in another room.

   As if on cue the doors opened, Elli and the nurse walked out. Elli was completely calm.

     "Your all right!! " Bonnie yelled, jumping onto her.

   "Ha, thanks to you guys." She said.

    "You see the Sleeping Tree is really common around here. With the right equipment you can take out the toxics. But you have to do it before the sun sets." The nurse explains.

    "Thank you so much." Elli bowed to the nurse.

   "Do you know if there's a pokemon center nearby? " Serena asked.

   The nurse nodded and explained the directions to get there. After leaving, getting a room, and eating, it was almost time for bed.

     Everyone except for Elli and Ash was asleep. Both wondering about Elli's supposed powers.

     After a few minutes of debate Elli finally spoke what was on her mind.

    "Ash." she whispered.

   He turned around from his backpack to see her. "What's up? "

    "Did, did you see me, and the tree?" Elli,not wanting to make eye contact, was looking down onto the floor.

    "Yeah, what was that about? "

   After hesitation she finally spoke again. "Besides hypnotizing pokemon I can control nature. In a way..."

     Ash's eyes widened a bit. Why didn't she tell them before?

   The better question is, why isn't she telling them she's from another world?

       "Remember that pokemon from camp? The one that disappeared. "

     "Of course I remember it!! "

    "Her name is Xerneas. she's a Legendary pokemon....she, she told me I'm supposed to be here to protect you, Pikachu, and the others until the Kalos Leauge."

     Ash sat there dumbfounded, how is a girl, with one leg, supposed to be protecting a group of four people? 

      The last time he checked,(British accent)  IMPOSABREW!!

   "How long have you known about this? "

     Elli placed a hand on sleeping Bonnie's head. "Ever since we left camp...Ash.... promise me something."

      Ash perked up, wondering what she wanted. "What? "

    "If something happens to me, can you watch over Gardevoir and the others? "

     "What do you mean if something happens to you? "

   "Seriously Ash!!? I was almost put into a sleep that could last for centuries, I lost a leg, and not to mention Team Rocket is after me. How could something like that not happen? "

     Elli had a point there. If she was taken, or worse, not here anymore, someone would have to watch her beloved pokemon. But she was trusting Ash to do it.

     The moon shone brighter into the dark room. Illuminating Elli's face, which revealed a few tears.

     "Alright....but you have to promise me something. "

    Elli looked at him in surprise, and hoping he doesn't see her tears. "Yeah? "

    "Your supposed to protect us. That means somethings bound to happen. But something does, and I'm not here anymore, will you take care of Pikachu and the others?"

    Elli was in shock. Ash was trusting her to watch over his pokemon if he's, gone.

      "It's a deal...."

     After a few minutes of silence they said they're goodnights and went to bed.

     In Elli's dream, something strange happened...

    Okay that was DEEP!! Sorry if it was kinda broring. I'm not sorry if it wasn't.

    Please vote and comment below. Thanks!!

    Ninja_Of_The_Stars