chapter 14

General p.o.v

     "Has anyone seen Elli? " Ash asked after a while. "Not her too! " Serenoa says worried.

    Gardevoir runs from the forest frantically.

"Where's Elli? " Ash asks running over. Gardevoir's necklace starts to glow. She runs in the direction of the glow.

    "Wait! " Bonnie yells following Gardevoir through the forest.

      Elli's p.o.v

    I heard we landed on a mountain. "Where's Gardevoir? " I heard Jessie ask.

    "Long gone and safe."I called out.

   "We need to keep a look out then."

   "Is Fury Swipes supposed to make you blind?"

   Silence was all I heard. My vision started to come back and I saw Team Rocket eating lunch. My stomach growled as I licked my lips.

    James walks over with a very very small berry in his hand. A small hole opened up as he drops it into my lap.

   I don't trust them

   Throwing the berries tto the ground I saw my Key Stone glowing. I banged the walls hard. Team Rocket noticed and looked in wonder.

    "What's up with the twerpet? " Jessie asks. "Elli! " A voice called out.

   The Key Stone glowed even more. At the edge of the mountain you could see Gardevoir leading the others to me.

    "Guys over here! " I yelled banging the walls more.

     "Oh no. We got trouble! " Meowth says as he jumps onto the balloon's basket and lifts the balloon into the air.

     "Gar." Gardevoir says running to me.

   "Fetchling rip the balloon." Ash releases his his pokemon. Fetchling flies again and again tearing the balloon. After a few more times the balloon fell to the ground.

    "Look at the time." Meowth says nervously.

    "See ya! " They all started to run away. "Pikachu use Thunderbolt."

   "Pikachuuuuuuuuu!!"The Thunderbolt flew past me and crashed into Team Rocket.

    "WE'RE BLASTING OFF AGAAAIIINNN!!! "

    Gardevoir ran to the cage. "Moon blast." I called out.

  She nodded and took a few steps back.

  (This reminds me of man in the moon.)

      The moon's power was placed onto Gardevoir, a ball was thrown in my direction. I quickly ran to Gardevoir when the cage opened. We hugged each other and I whispered, "Thank you."

  "Elli. "

    Both of us walked over to the others. "Your hurt." Ash says touching my scratched face. I blushed and pushed his hand away. "I'm fine. Don't you worry about me."

   Serena looks at Ash, he nods and turns to me.

    "Earlier Team Rocket said something about you being able to hypnotize pokemon. Do you know if they're telling the truth? "

   I looked at complete shock. "I-I don't k-know." Stuttering j ran my hand through my hair.

      "Well I think it'd be really cool if you were able to do that." Bonnie perked up.

    "No it wouldn't be." Clemont says

    "Why? " Bonnie had a sad face on.

    "Because Team Rocket will want her."

    "What a bummer. "

We kept walking on the dirt road.

    "Hey guys look a Pokemon Center! " I started to walk in the direction. "Welcome to the Pokemon Center.How may I help you? "Nurse Joy asks.

    "Aren't you the same Nurse Joy from Lumiouse? " I asked.

   Nurse Joy giggled before answering. "You must be talking about my cousin."

     I placed a hand on my face. "Ill never understand this." I muttered.

    "You'll get used to it." Clemont says

   My eyes widened because of realization. "Wasn't there a gym in Lumiouse? "

    Clemont nodded. "You see I'm the gym leader. "

   "WHAT!!!! "

   So what do you guys think. I found this new cover on google and thought it was perfect. Please vote and comment. Thanks.

     -Halfoween.