Chapter 48

Ash started talking about how how he was doing everything he can to make his dream of becoming a pokemon master come true.

  "Nothing we do is a waste of time..." Ash said hugging Pikachu.

    "I wonder what mine would be." Serena muttered.

   "You don't want to become a Ryhorn Racer like your mom." I said.

    Serena looked shocked. "How do you know that? "

    I stood up and started walking around the place. "What's the most important thing in yourself? " I asked after a while.

   "Your heart.." Ash replied.

    "What is the one thing a heart holds? " I asked, having a blank expression.

    "What you love."Serena and Ash said at the same Time.

     "Remember I can sense heartbeats. There's something else you want to do....its even greater than becoming a Ryhorn Racer."

    A smile grew from my lips when I sensed Serena's heartbeat more hopeful. "That's better." I muttered.

      "I still don't get how your able to do that." She said.

    "Neither do I."

    "Hello!! " A voice called from above.

    "That's Professor Sicamore!! "

    A rescue team made up of three people got us out.When I got out I ran to Gardevoir and gave her a big hug.

    "Thank you so much." Ash said, leaning onto Clemont for support.

    "No problem...now if you'll excuse us we have a dinner to make." They started to march away in a weird fashion.

     "I'm just glad no one was seriously hurt." Professor Sicamore said before leaving.

    We decided to walk to the meadow from earlier. "This is amazing!! " Serena yelled dancing about.

      The meadow was very hilly with so many flowers. You could barely see the grass. "Now lets make our video."

   Timeskip.....At the Dining Hall.

  "Now the next video is from Team Froakie. This will be our last video."

     We all stood up from our tables and walked to the stage. I sensed Serena's heart pounding. I placed a hand on her shoulder then turned back to the audience.

   Video...(Hope this is good description)

   "Hi! My name's Serena! Today our friends are going on a picnic." The video showed Serena putting a flower garland on Fennikin's head.

    "I made some pokepuffs, catch Fennikin! "

   Serena tossed the pokepuff in the air, missing Fennikin's mouth. The pokepuff started rolling down the hill.

   "Oh no what have I done?! I'm so sorry Fennikin! Catch the runaway pokepuff!!"

    Froakie, Pikachu, Dedenae, and Gardevoir started chasing the pokepuff. When it finally stopped rolling it was infront of Chespin.

     "Chespin!! " It said, taking a bite of the pastry. In defeat all of the pokemon fell to the ground.

  "Don't worry," Serena said, holding a basket full of pokepuffs, " I made more."

     All of the pokemon except for Gardevoir ran into her. Making the pokemon and pastries fly everywhere.

  End of video...

    Everyone started to clap. Ash and Bonnie were waving their hands around while I hugged my arms. Not used to this.

      "Alright campers, " Professor Sicamore said, " Now your able to vote for your three favorite videos. Beside yours of course."

     I voted for Team Squirtle, Charmander, and fennikin. "I think you guys did well." Traverse said walking up to me.

    "So did you guys." I replied giving him a smile.

    "Do you know where Shuanna went? " He finally asked.

   I pointed to the outside doors where Serena and Shuanna were talking. "Oh thanks."

    "I have to go and tell them its almost time for them ti announce the winners. Bye. " I waved my hand and started walking to the small patio.

    Ash and Pikachu were walking over too. "I was about to tell them its almost time for them to announce the winners." I explained.

    "Me too...Korrina's right. We do seem like the sane person."

    "Yeah, " I turned to Shuanna and Serena. "Hey Serena! Shuanna! Come in their about to announce the winners!! "

    When Serena waved her hand I walked back to tthe table where Gardevoir was talking to the pokemon.

   Serena and Shuanna came over and sat next to us. Once everyone was in the room Professor Sicamore came onto the stage.

    "Third place goes to Team Charmander. How they expressed the beauty of water type pokemon made it fantastic."

     A group of kids at the table next to us shot up from their seats and started cheering.

   " Second place goes to Team Fennikin..How they showed the elegence of Flying Type pokemon was an eye catcher." Another group of Kids stood up and started cheering.

    "And first place is...."

   The professor paused,leaving everyone at the edge of their seats, holding their breaths.

   "Team Froakie!!! "

   Everyone shot up from their seats and started cheering. I was happy to know they liked it.

     "All three teams will be awarded points. Team Froakie and Team Squirtle are tied for 13 points. who will be earning the honor of going to the Hall of Fame? "

   "We will!! " Everyone in the room chanted.

________________________________________________________________

    "You directed a really good video Serena." I said tucking Bonnie in.

   "Thank you...I think I know what my dream is." She replied.

    "No need to tell me. I already know. You want to be a pokevision star don't you? " I asked.

    She nodded,soon she fell asleep.

    Doing it quietly I walked out of the room and started walking down on the beach.

   I looked up at the moon, in the quiet of the night.

   "I don't get it." I whispered to it. "Even though it was an accident I'm here for a reason. I have the powers for a reason. But "

    I felt a small tear drop down.

    "Why? "