Chapter 56

I checked my watch as quietly as I could. Midnight.

   Everyone else was asleep, especially Ash and Pikachu. I crept out of the top bunk and left the room.

   "Hello? What may I help you with? " A voice asked.

   I turned my head and saw Nurse Joy behind a stack of papers. "Oh I'm just going on a small walk."

   Nurse Joy nodded her head and continued on her work. How long has she been awake?

    Shaking the thought off I stared walking outside. The fresh breeze of the night greeted me.

    "The moon is so nice tonight." I muttered, then walked towards a tree.

    Most of it's leaves were gone. I grabbed onto a branch and started climbing. The higher I climbed the more I saw the forest ahead.

       "Pika."

  I looked down from the tall tree and saw Pikachu climbing up. I stopped climbing and sat down onto a branch

   "Hi Pikachu. Is Ash still asleep? " I whispered. He shook his head and sat down on my lap.

    "You have been with Ash for a long time.You both love each other so much."

    I leaned against the hard trunk, thinking of what Xerneas meant about me protecting Ash and the others.

    "Pikachu can I tell you a secret? " I ask finally.

   Pikachu's head perked up, eyes gleaming. "You remember that pokemon from earlier? "

     "Pikachu."

    "I saw her, in my dream." I stopped talking as leaves grew on the branches.

      The leaves were bright green, they had little flowers on them. But it's winter, that's why it surprised us.

    " D-did you see that Pikachu? " Pikachu jumped off of my lap and started climbing around the leaves. "Come back here." I called, standing up.

      When I reached the very top I saw the pokemon center not far out. I scanned the area for anything else. Pikachu jumped onto my shoulder like he does with Ash's.

     "Its getting late. We should be getting back." I muttered, starting to climb down.

__________________________________________________

      We opened the door to the room as quiet as we could. When it was halfway there ut made a loud creak. Making us freeze in fear of waking someone up.

     Bonnie only flinched, still asleep. Pikachu and I sighed before climbing back to our beds, ready for adventure.