Chapt. 70: Just A Little Longer, The Descendant Of Who!?

{Akina's P.O.V.} 

Obito hugged me tightly and the cloak of the 9 tails chakra had disappeared. I continued to cry in Obito's arms. I never wanted to fight him. But, it hurt me to be battling him this way. This was the last thing I ever wanted to do. Obito means so much to me. I could never fight him like this. 

"My little girl... Akina." He sobs. I slowly hug him back and look up at him. "I'm so sorry."  

"It's okay, Obito." I smile at him through my tears. I already know there is a lot of blood that I coughed up while I was fighting Obito. Which means I don't have much time left. 

"Akina, you're-" 

"Not yet." I shake my head. "Let me stay like this for a little while longer." I weakly smile and stand up. Now, all there's left is Madara. 

Just as I'm about to move forward to battle Madara, Obito gently grabs my hand and gives me a sad smile. 

"Obito?" I question him. He doesn't say anything as he kisses my forehead. 'No...!' My eyes widen. I know what he's planning. "Don't! Obito!" I cling onto him and shout, "Don't go! You can't!" I begin to cry and he hugs back. He rips himself away from me and dashes towards Madara. "Obito!" I run after him, but I collapse and drop to my knees. 

My body won't move. It's reached it's limit already. I've used so much of Kurama's chakra and my own... I can feel my heartbeat slowing down. 

'Don't go... Please! ... Obito!'  I reach my hand out before falling onto the ground and pant to catch my breath. As my eyesight got blurry, I began to see two figures standing before me. 

It wasn't Naruto nor Sasuke. They were dressed in white and had the same color hair. Then, I wake up in the same chambers as Kurama, but he wasn't around. It was me and two young men. 

Am I...dead? "You're not looking so good." One of them said. I sit up from the water and look at the two men who are standing in front of me. 

"You won't last much longer if you keep this up. Don't you know your own limits? The fact that you are her descendant is terrifying and also pathetic." The other one who had long brown hair looked down at me. 

"Who are you two?" I ask as I stand up. That's strange. Just a moment ago I wasn't able to stand. 

"I'm Asura." The one with short brown hair points to himself while smiling at me. 

"Indra." The other one answers with his arms crossed. 

"Am I dead?" I ask them both. 

"Not yet. You're at the brink between life and death right now. But, you're going to die unless you do something about it." Indra tells me. 

"What do you mean?" 

"There is still time before she awakens. Only you can stop that guy out there. Madara Uchiha." Asura says with a worried look.