Chapt. 66: The 10 Tails & The War

{Akina's P.O.V.} 

I woke up to find mine and Naruto's forehead's touching as I lie in his arms. I could tell that I was no longer a demon because I couldn't feel the horns on my forehad.Seeing Naruto's blue eyes made me smile. "Darling..." I smile at him. 

"Welcome back, Akina." He smiles back. 

"GIVE HER BACK!!!!" I hear Madara's voice from a distance. I turn my head to the direction where it came from and see Madara unmasked. He uses a fire technique, where the fire swirls while aiming for its target. But with Naruto's cloaked 9 tails chakra, he is able to extinguish the flames. 

"Madara, wait!" I get out of Naruto's hold and run toward him, but stop in front of Gai, Kakashi, Ritsu, and Naruto. "Please, stop!" I put my arms out to the side of me. "Don't do this! I'll still come back to you, but don't hurt them! I made you a promise, remember?! I will carry out your plan and stand beside you! I haven't gone back on my word!" I try to reason with him. 

"Akina! That isn't Madara! His real name is Obito Uchiha!" Kakashi informs me and I look back at Madara. 

'Obito...Uchiha?' I thought. I look beside him to see a man that had eyes of the rinnengan, long black hair, and wearing red armor. Who is that? Is that...the real Madara Uchiha? 

"The Shinobi Killer." I hear Madara say and a force pulls me towards him. I can't move my body. It feels like something is holding me tightly. "This is the girl you can take away and store chakra, making her powerful, and she doesn't need to perform any hand signs to perform any jutsu. Astonishing." Madara speaks as he looks at me, eyeing me from head to toe with his arms crossed. "She is the key." 

'The key?' I blink. What is he talking about? 

"I will have to perform the Demon Seal again. She's going to be get sick if I don't." Obito informs Madara. 

"Wait!" I shout and I see something shining within Madara's shadow. 

"Let her go!" Naruto comes from behind me with his rasen-shuriken. Madara gets in front of me and holds a weapon to block the attack, then push Naruto away. 

"Darling!" I shout with my eyes widen with rage. 

"Hold still, Akina." Obito places his hand on my forehead, but I bite down on his head and free myself from the forceful hold. "What are you doing!?" He glares at me. Then his eyes widen and pushes me out of the way when Chidori strikes at him. 

Obito blocks it and glares at Kakashi. He runs at him and the two of them have their own battle while Madara and Naruto fight. "Come on! We've got to get you out of here!" Ritsu grabs my arm. 

"I can't leave Darling or Obito!" I said back to him. 

"We don't have time for this! Your sickness will come back during this battle and I'm the one who has the cure, remember? Madara and Obito will take you by force. You already made up your mind that you want to be with Naruto, but you don't want to betray Obito, right?"