Chapt. 36: Never Forgotten Vs. Have Forgotten

~Naruto's P.O.V., Earlier~ 

It's been 2 years since I've last seen Akina and Sasuke. As Grandma Tsunade has told me, Sasuke had left the village and one of the ANBU saw Akina leaving the village with Sasuke on her shoulders. I wasn't sure if she had kidnapped him or what. But he hasn't came by and we were stopped by sound ninja, sent by Orochimaru. 

Both Sasuke and Akina have joined Orochimaru... The two of them have never left my mind. Especially Akina. 

"Right now... You really are a monster!" 

What I said to her was unforgiveable... I shouldn't have said that. When I find her, I'm going to make things right. There are things I want to talk to her about. I want to speak my mind with her. I have to apologize to her for what I said. 

A few months ago, Gaara got captured by the Akatsuki, but we managed to save him. However, we lost Granny Chiyo... She gave her chakra to Gaara so that he may live. 

We got information from Sasori that we was going to meet Orochimaru at a rendezvous point. Later, team 7 got a new sensei and a new squad mate. Captain Yamato and Sai. 

Captain Yamato is scary and Sai is a creep! We've been training for the day to confront Orochimaru. Once we find him, we find Sasuke and Akina. But, what I'm worried about is will she forgive me? 

Is she still carrying the hatred and anger she felt that say... 

Akina... Please, wait for me. 

~Now~ 

Sakura, Sai, Captain Yamato, and I were finally at the rendezvous point. Orochimaru and Kabuto knew where we were hiding and saw through Captain Yamato's disguise. Sakura, Sai, and I came out of our hiding spots and confront Orochimaru and Kabuto. 

The sight of him made my blood boil... I demanded, "Akina... You give her back!"

"It's not as simple as giving her back. Besides, weren't you the one who chased her away and called her a monster?" Kabuto smirks and adjusts his glasses. "Really, you're way off here. Lord Orochimaru saved her from that prison she once called a home. You can't dwell on the past like this. It's un-upcoming of a man." 

"Shut up, Four-Eyes! You don't understand how people really feel! You only understand cold logic!" Sakura shouts at him. 

"If you really want to know about Akina, then I'm afraid you're just going to have to force it out of me. If you think you're up to it." Orochimaru smirks. With that said, I lunged at him and scratch him, sending him away from the bridge.

~ Akina's P.O.V.~ 

"What you feel is anger. We finally meet in person, Shinobi Killer."  The 9 tailed fox stands before me with his eyes staring into mine. How is this possible? How am I able to meet him like this? I'm not a host of any tailed beast. 

"Why am I here?" 

"You really don't know why you are here? It's my chakra." The 9 tails tells me. "You don't remember the times you took my chakra?"