Chapt. 13: Keep Your Students In Check, The Reason

The Chunin exams finally arrived and squad 7 was registered. I couldn't participate in the exams, but the old man allowed me to take the team to room 301. 

The other night Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke were put under a test to see if they had what it takes to be in these exams. 

Right now, I am waiting for them to arrive at the academy so I can take them to room 301. "Akina! Hey!" Naruto runs over to me while waving at me. 

"Good. You're here."

"I am so ready for these exams! Believe it!"

"That's good. Make sure you keep that same energy, okay?" I smirk at him. They have no idea what they're getting themselves into. I can't believe Kakashi registered them in. "Follow me. I'll be taking you to room 301." 

"You're not participating?" Sakura asks me. 

"I can't. I'm not qualified to." I shrug my shoulders, not really caring. "I thought I already explained this to you." I sigh. "Well, come on. I got one job to do and apparently, I can't screw it up. Let's be off." 

I lead the team to the 2nd floor, where there is a crowd and two chunin, disguised as genin, were blocking the wrong doors. Can't anybody see that it's a genjutsu? We're on the2nd floor here. 

"Ignore them and keep moving. Our business isn't here." I tell the team, but Sasuke decides to stick around and make an appearance of himself. 

"The chunin exams is a waste of your time. None of you are going to be able to survive anyway." One of the chunin disguised as genin say to those who are trying to enter into the wrong room. 

"Great speech. Now let us through, and while you're at it, you can release the genjutsu. You're not fooling anybody. This is only the 2nd floor." Sasuke says, walking toward the two 'genin'. 

"Ignore them, Sasuke. We gotta go." I grab his shoulder, but he shakes it off. What a cocky little runt. 

"Go ahead. Tell them, Sakura. You have the sharpest eyes on the team, so you must have seen this coming a mile away." 

"I...must have?" Sakura blinks with confusion. "Right. Of course! This is only the 2nd floor." Sakura smirks while crossing her arms.

"Right!" Naruto chimes in. The genjutsu on the door fades, returning to the original state it was in, being room 201. 

"So, you saw through the genjutsu. Let's see you dodge this!" The 'genin' attacks by cartwheeling and kicking Sasuke, and Sasuke retaliates by kicking him. But, so fast, somebody interferes. 

A young boy with weird hair cut, bushy eyebrows, and wearing a green jumpsuit with his headband around his waist. He appeared out of nowhere and stopped their kicks. He has some powerful chakra in his arms. But, now that is done with, time to get a move on. 

"Now that you've had your fun, let's go." I grab Sasuke by his wrist and drag him along with the group.