Chapt. 15: Disciplining Through Pain

How long has it been since I've been down here? I'm starting to get hungry. Nobody has brought me food ever since I was thrown into this cell. 

I haven't forgotten about what that snake man, Orochimaru, has told me. About freeing me and making me human. How I longed to be human... It is something I've always wanted and I will become human. 

No matter what. 

I hear the door to the basement open and I hear footsteps walking down the stairs. "Raise your head, Akina." It's the old man. 

I slowly raise my head and glare daggers at him. I'm never thrilled to see this guy every time he visits my cell. "What do you want?" I snap at him. 

"Come with me." Shinobi medic open the cell door and drag me out of my cell, going upstairs and into one of the medical rooms. Another testing? I'm never use to this. 

"Do we have to do this now?"

"Yes. Don't cause me any trouble." The old man glares at me and one of the medical ninjas push me forward. 

I am lied onto the table and strapped down tightly so that I couldn't escape. Pressure wires were connected to my arms and to the side of my head. "She's ready, sir." One of the medical ninjas inform the old man. 

"Good. Increase the pressure to 205." 

"But sir, that will put strain on her body. She'll-" 

"Do it." The old man glares. The medical ninja exchange worried looks and begin the prodceudre. The old man is doing this on purpose. He's increasing my pain tolerance. 

I hear a famailar hum come from the wires and I growl, eyes glowing, ready to take the pressure. A high intense of pain bolts through my body, causing me to arch my back and scream in agony. 

"AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!" 

~Kakashi's P.O.V.~ 

"AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I lift my head up from the piercing scream I just heard. Where did that come from just now? It's almost time for the 2nd part of the exams. 

I couldn't ignore the piercing scream, so I went to check it out. It was coming from the Hokage Tower. The screaming was coming from the infirmary. 

I looked through the glass window and saw medical ninja and Lord Hokage. Someone was lying on the table, strapped tightly while grunting in pain. 'Who is that...?' I say in my thoughts as I look a little closer. 

"GAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!! AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" The screaming/grunting gets louder as the person jerks on the straps, trying to free themselves. As I came to realize the person strapped onto the table, my eyes widened in horror. 

"Akina!?" I exclaim. Her body was partly burned, needles were impaling her arms and legs, and there were slashes on her thighs and stomach. Her wounds were healing, but more damage was being done to her body. 

What are they doing to her?! She's in pain! 

"Lord Hokage! What do you think you're doing!? You're hurting her!" I barge into the room and run over to Akina. The medics stop what they're doing and I take the straps off Akina. "Akina, are you alright!?" 

Akina looks at me before closing her eyes, possibly blacking out. Her wounds are slowly beginning to heal. "You aren't suppose to be here, Kakashi." Lord Hokage tells me. 

"What are you doing to her?" I glare at him.

"Just her daily procedure, and nothing else."  

"It's hurting her. She's just a child!" 

"This has nothing to with you, Kakashi. You only know little about this girl. You wouldn't understand even if I told yo-" 

"RAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!" Akina bolts up from the table, but the straps over her legs are keeping her down. I move out of the way before she could strike me. 

"Sir! Her vitals signs are increasing by the second! And her heartrate is going over!" One of the medics inform. Akina's eyes were glowing a light purple color as her teeth were razor sharp. A mark was appearing on her face, but I couldn't tell what it was.

"Restrain her immediately!" Lord Hokage orders and 3 of the medical ninja rush over Akina, and hold her down. Akina shoved one of them to the wall, causing a crack in it. 

I was forced to leave the room and had to watch from the window. Akina was forced back down on the table and strapped down. One of the medic's gave her something to black out. Her teeth were no longer sharp and the marking on her face had disappeared. What were those markings? 

Lord Hokage walked out of he room and gives me a glare. "Lord Hokage, you shouldn't be doing this kind of testing to her. She's a child!" 

"This sort of testing is keeping her stable. It's best if you forget you saw this. Nobody needs to know about this. And I will advise you not to tell the other Jounin either." With that said, Lord Hokage walked away. 

"GGRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!" I turn my attention back to the testing lab, where Akina was getting electroshock therapy. A small leather belt was placed in her mouth to prevent herself from biting down on her tongue. 

All of this is wrong. It's torment. How long has this been going on for? Then, I suddenly remember, 

"Don't...touch me! I'll behave...." 

Akina's sudden change in behavior. Have they been discipling her this way too?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry to make it short. I needed something to write. I'm still a bit sick, but I thought I would give you all a chapter! Hope you enjoyed it!