Chapt. 51: Revenge, Pein and Akina Attack The Village!

Pein and I were on our way to the Leaf Village. I showed Pein the way to the entrance of the Leaf Village and there were 4 Shinobi standing in front of the gate. "We're here..." I inform him. 

Pein appears in front of the Shinobi, startling all of them. One of them went to attack, but Pein had thrust a black receiver through the shinobi's chest. One of them noticed me and his eyes widen while saying, "It's her! The Shinobi Killer!" 

I glare at the shinobi and growled before drawing my sword and slicing his stomach open, taking their chakra in the process. The remaining shinobi fled and performed a sneak attack from above. Pein got in front of me and used his Almighty Push to blast them away. 

I grabbed the last remaining shinobi by the throat and took their chakra, and dropped them on the ground. Pein and I look at village in front of us as he said, "At last..." 

It's been 3 years since I've left this place... The memories have not faded... Just standing before this place angers me. I haven't forgotten... 

"Monster!" 

"Freak!" 

"Just die already!" 

"Killer!" 

"Why are you still living?!" 

"Go die in a ditch somewhere!" 

"You're not human!" 

Madara, are you watching? Today I will take my revenge on the Village who has used me as a tool and a weapon for years. This village will be painted with leaf shinobi blood! 

"From here on out, we'll divide into a team for diversion, and another for the search. I'll go over it once more. The diversion team will be: Shuradou, Chikushoudou, Gakidou. The search team will be: Tenduo, Ningendou, Jigokudou. Konan will go with the search team. Akina," Pein looks at me, "You will do as you must. But, you will help out on both teams. This is your revenge. This will be the day you will take back what you have lost many years ago." 

I growl as my eyes glow with hatred. Today, I will be the one who destroys all of the Leaf Village. 

"Akina, you will attack from above. Kill anybody with suspicion. If something happens, you will alarm us. Is that understood?" 

"Yes." I nod my head. 

"Now, go." With that said, I jump in the air and enter the village, entering through the barrier. Since I use to be in the village, the should recognize my chakra, which will send an alarm. I will break the barrier so that Pein, the others, and Konan can get in. 

Once I'm in the village, I land on a rooftop and look up at the sky. 'Dark Art: Black Fog.' My eyes glow and I open my mouth, releasing black fog from my mouth and up to the barrier. 'Black Lightning!' I thrust my hand up, shooting black lightning.