Chapt. 65: I Hereby Protect You With My Life

Once Madara completed the jutsu, I had returned to being a demon. Two black horns sticking out of my forehead. My hair is has grown long and turned to a dark purple. My nails were black and sharp, and so were my teeth were sharp. My eyes glowed permanently as I have take my demon form once again. 

But I was still wearing the outfit that Kakashi had given me.

I'm sorry, Darling... It had to be this way.... Please, forgive me... 

"Now, Akina." Madara begins to give me orders as he raises his hand out. "Bring me the 9 tails!" 

My eyes glowed brighter as the seal on my cheek glows. "Akina, no!" Ritsu shouts and I sprint at Naruto while drawing my sword. "Damn you!" Ritsu, Kakashi, and Gai attack Madara as I attack Naruto. 

We are both equally matched since Naruto is using the 9 tails's charka. Our speed is the same and our chakra is at the same level. "You don't have to do this, Akina! Stop this! I don't want to hurt you!" Naruto shouts at me. 

"I'm sorry, Darling! But I have no choice!" I shout back and try to strike him with my sword. 

"You always have a choice!" He glares. He is angry at the fact I chose Madara's side over his. It hurts just to see him so upset like this, and it hurts him that I have to decide this way. I can still feel it... His emotions running through me. 

"You don't understand! Madara is the only person who can keep me alive! He's been watching over me the entire time without me noticing! He has always been there! If I didn't go with him, I would be abandoning him. I couldn't do that after everything he's done for me!" 

"He turned you into a demon when you were a child! He's the reason why you kill!" 

"He saved my life! I was going to die if it weren't for him!" 

"You know what he's doing and you're apart of his act! I know you don't want this, Akina. You don't want to kill anymore, right!?" Naruto and I clash. My sword against his kunai before drawing back, standing a few feet away from each other. 

"Of course I don't want to kill anymore!" I scream and hold my head down. "I never wanted to kill in the first place... But it was all I could do at the time to survive and defend for myself... Taking chakra was all I known in order for me to be strong and live. It's not like I wanted to be this way... I didn't ask for this... But it was the only way... I don't want to die... I didn't want to die... I was scared, alright... I admit it. I was scared! But Madara... I can't leave him..." 

"Akina..." Naruto frowns. 

"I don't want to abandon or betray anyone... You both mean so much to me ever since the day I met the two of you at different times... That's why it's hard for me to choose. Darling... You showed me what the world was like through your eyes while Madara kept me alive this whole time... That's why... I didn't want it to come to this... Please... I'm so sorry!" 

{Naruto's P.O.V.} 

"I'm so sorry!" Akina shouted through her tears and ran at me again. Akina... I'm so sorry you feel that way. I know you're scared. I know you're hurting. I know you don't want this. I'm not against you on what you said.