Chapter 17

(Amelia)

Alexander immediately pulled me closer to him as he got out his gun, looking everywhere for a possible threat.

"Go with him Amelia, he will take you somewhere safe", Alexander shouted to me, pointing towards these two big guys. "What about you", "I'll be fine, just go with them". He then kissed me then we parted ways.

As I was running with these guys, someone came out of nowhere they started fighting. The other guy that won came towards me with a white cloth in his hands.

Chloroform.

Realization kicked in and I turned around as quickly as I could and ran for dear life. I ran for Alexander, myself and most importantly my baby.

"Alexander! ", I shouted.

A loud scream pierced through the air as I was yanked back, the cloth going over my mouth, muffling out my cries of help.

I couldn't keep my eyes open any longer and I finally succumb to the darkness.

(Alexander)

As I was busy shooting off these mother fuckers, I heard Amelia shouting out my name. I quickly looked at my right hand man and signaled him to keep a look out.

I then ran towards the place I heard her screaming from, and saw a black van speeding off. I tried running after and shooting it but I was too late.

Damn it

Fuck

Ohh they gonna pay

NO ONE MESSES WITH ME, ESPECIALLY MY WIFE.

They all gonna die, those mother fuckers.