Chapter 10

(Amelia)

I groaned when I woke up, every part of my body was sore, when ever I moved it ached, especially my core and thighs.

Turning around I found no one there, that's good because I don't know if I can hold back the tears if I were to see Alexander's face. What he did to me, forced upon me is something that no one should ever go through.

Pushing aside the sheets I got out of bed, I stopped for a minute just sitting there as the pain was to much, after the pain went down a little I got up, heading towards the bathroom. I stepped foot into the shower and immediately started scrubbing my body, trying to wash his dirty hands off me, trying to forget the memories, I scrubbed and scrubbed till my whole body was red.

Once I was done I stepped out and went to the mirror looking at his hand prints everywhere on me. It repluses me, I don't know why he won't let me go, I'm not so pretty like the models in magazines, I'm just like everyone else yet he wants me, and only me. How I would give up everything for that day no not have happened, where all this began.

(flashback)

I was busy applying my red lipstick to my lips, adding the final touches to myself so we can go, my friend 'Sabrina' invited me to go with her to her families ball that they host every year, I don't know exactly what they do but they good people.

Turning around I saw Sabrina in a black dress with red high heels, she was looking absolutely beautiful, "woah, damn gurrll, you looking damn ass fine in that dress", she said causing me to blush, I wasn't one for compliments.

I was wearing a to the floor sliver dress, it was cut low in the front causing some cleavage to show but leaving the rest to the imagination, I paired it up with gorgeous sliver heels to match, my makeup was done by Sabrina because I don't really know how to apply it properly so having a friend who's a professional in it is the best, and when I say professional I just mean she does it everyday. "okay, let's go, don't want to be late".

Once we arrived, we were immediately scolded by her mother because we came a little bit late , but anyways we carried on.

Sabrina and I went to go and sit down at one of the tables, a few minutes later Sabrina was called to go and greet someone, so I just sat there alone.

That was until a guy spoke, "what's a beautiful woman like you sitting alone", I turned around and saw the most gorgeous guy ever. He had the most striking grey eyes, jawline, and his body was one that any girl would be dreaming of but he also held this dark and dangerous aura. "Hi, I'm Alexander Black", he said reaching out his hand, "Amelia Blake", I said and took his hand, he took mine and brought it up to his lips and placed a soft kiss on it. We started talking and laughing for a whole hour, it was really nice talking to someone other wise I would've been alone, I have not seen Sabrina since we got here.

After awhile I saw Sabrina heading our way, Alexander saw this also and leaned in to my neck going towards my ear he whispered "I'll see you soon beautiful", he placed a small kiss below my ear and off he went.

(End of flashback)

And that's how we met, I shouldn't of had gone, if only I knew it would lead to this.