Chapter 20

(Alexander)

I came rushing into the hospital like a mad man carrying my unconscious wife, shouting at the doctor's and nurses needing help.

They came and  quickly took Amelia from my arms and put her on a hospital bed and rolled her into theatre.

I couldn't help but feel I'm losing her, my world.

An hour later the doctor came and said, "don't worry Mr.Black they both safe".

"Both, what do you mean", I aksed feeling confused yet relieved.

"we managed to save your wife and the baby, they both out of danger".

She's pregnant, oh my god I'm going to be a father.

"ok thank you doctor, can I go an see her now", "yes you may go".

I then walked into her room and saw her laying there in bed, looking as beautiful as ever. I walked towards her and placed my hand on her cheek and kissed her forehead.

(Amelia)

I tried opening my eyes as I felt someone place a kiss on my forehead. Once they were open I saw Alexander leaning over me with his eyes closed.

I looked around and saw I'm in a hospital room with wires and monitors connected to me. I started freaking out trying to remember what happened to me, then it all hit me like a huge wave, the wedding, kidnapping, being shot. Ohh no, my eyes opened wide, my baby. I was shot by my waist. I started moving around trying to get up but Alexander held me down.

"hey baby, you're alright don't worry", Alexander said. "m-my baby", I asked anxiously.

"Calm down the baby is fine, your fine everything is fine", Alexander said get a little bit emotional. "I don't know what I would've done without you", he said, a small tear running down his face.

I know that Alexander kidnapped me and done stuff to me but he was sweet and kind towards me also and seeing him like this broke me, it broke my heart.

I immediately pulled him next to me and hugged him." Don't worry Alexander I'm still here and I'm not going anywhere". He looked up at me with those cute puppy dog eyes and said "promise" and held out his pinky, I just laughed and connected our pinkys and said-

"I promise".