Chapter 7

(Amelia)

Lily and I have been talking the whole time but after awhile I asked her to show me my room so I can go an rest as I am very tired. When I was in the room I first decided to go an have a warm relaxing shower.

Once I stepped out, I got dressed in a tank top and shorts

Once I stepped out, I got dressed in a tank top and shorts. Walking towards the bed, I got in and turned to turn the light beside me off. Once comfortable I made a small silent prayer, hoping to be free from Alexander for good.

(Alexander)

There was now one hour left, so I decided it was now time to go and get my 'queen'.

I stepped out of the car and walked towards the door and knocked. A few minutes later Lilian came to open up the door, "Hi, how can I help you", she asked, "Hi, it's so nice to finally meet you, I'm Alexander Black, Amelia's fiancé", I said back, smiling, the look on her face amused me, it was one of shock, surprise and then turned to anger. "oh, well please come in", she moved aside to let me through, "thank you", I said while walking in, she then gestured for me to take a seat.

"I'll go and fetch Amelia, is there anything you'd like to drink", "no thank you, my fiancé will be enough", I said smiling while whispering the last part to myself. "ok, I'll go and fetch her".

(Amelia)

As I was sleeping, I was woken up rudely by Lily, she threw a pillow at my face, whispering/yelling at me, "how dare you, you didn't tell me you were engaged", dare, me, engaged, wait what is she saying, "what are you saying", I asked as I was confused as hell.

"Your fiancé, Mr.Black is here", what, no, that means he found me, oh my God, no not again, and what does she mean by my fiancé, he couldn't of--, he wouldn't, right.

"Come on, his waiting", I got up and followed her out into the hallway walking to the living room. There, in all his holy glory, he sat, smiling as he saw me, what a sinister smile, he knew he won. "Amelia, baby", he said and came over to me and embraced me into a hug, the hug was tight and securing sending a message through, saying there was no way out of this.

I stood there frozen like a statue, tears pooling at the corners of my eyes, as he looked deep into my eyes, but of course I didn't let them fall, I knew better than that and Lily was in the room with us.

"what you doing here", I finally asked, "oh well baby I couldn't stand to wait another minute to see your lovely face", he said while his hand came to caress my cheek.