Chapter 5

(Alexander)

Okay, so my sweetheart wants to leave this place. I can make that happen, I'll give her 24 hours to try and get away and if I find her before the time is up, she'll have to stay here forever. Either way she is gonna stay here, but I just love the game of 'chase'. Yes I'll give her time to run and when I 'catch' her, I'll punish her and finally make her mine completely I'll claim her body. With that thought I finish my drink and get working on my 'game plan'.

Once everything was sorted I went to our room to tell her the news

(Amelia)

I was busy reading my book when Alexander walked in, "Alright my love, this is what is going to happen, you want to leave, okay that's fine, we'll have a little game then, you will leave first thing tomorrow morning and try to get away from me for '24 hours' , if you win you 'free' to go and I 'won't' look for you, but if I win and find you, there will be 'consequences' and you will be mine 'forever'.

I just sat there for a whole minute, thinking has he lost his mind and should I agree to this, I mean I wanna leave but will he play fair. Alexander is not one for losing, so I don't know what to do.

But I better try because what if I actually escape from this hell. "So what you say, you agree", here goes nothing, "yes, I agree", "good, you best get some sleep, it's gonna be a long day tomorrow", he said while smirking, causing shivers to run down my spine.