Chapter 14

(Amelia)

"WHY THE FUCK IS YOUR RING OFF", he shouted while holding the ring up. I felt extremely scared and was shaking,"I-II", "YOU WHAT", I was so scared tears started to flow down my cheeks and I remained quiet, "ANSWER ME", he shouted, he looked extremely pissed off and it scared me, "I too-k-it-o-ff-w-hen-I-w-as-in-t-he- show-er", I said quietly, "Why", "I did-n't wa-nt it to fa-ll down wh-ile I was sho-wer-ing", "Don't ever take it off again, am I clear", he said and I just nodded my head, he lifted my head by placing his index and thumb on my chin, saying, " I need words", "yes-s", "Good", he then placed a kiss on my head, while looking down at me he said, "gosh you so beautiful"

(End of flashback)

As I was sitting by the table his mother asked something that had me choking on my drink, Alexander comforted me by rubbing his hand on my lower back and answered her question, "we not thinking of having children yet, we just want to get married first, but we'll be having children in the future". After he had said that I lost my appetite and asked to be excused.

Now I'm just sitting in the room thinking I don't want this, this can't be my life. I have to work on an escape but this time I have to be smart about it, I should think about everything.

Alexander had recently been letting me go where ever I needed to go, he would let Josh go with me. Alexander said that he trusts that I will not try to escape again.

So I will say I need something and have to go, then I'll try to run away. I don't know if I'm being stupid or what, but I do know that I don't want to live here anymore.

But I don't want to risk it again.