Chapter 13

(Alexander)

As I layed here, looking at my angel I couldn't help but smile, thinking she's my soon-to-be-wife. I told my family, I asked her to marry me and they were ecstatic, they couldn't wait for the wedding.

My mother was going on and on about how we need to start preparing and getting everything ready. Amelia hasn't met my parents yet she only met my brother, I'm worried to show her to my parents because they would never give her back to me, my parents would just fall in love with her, especially my mother, I mean what's there not to love, it's Amelia, she's funny, caring, loving and so much more.

She might not love me yet but that'll soon change.

(Amelia)

I felt someone's eyes on me so I opened my own, only to find Alexander looking at me, there was something in his eyes, love maybe??, I just couldn't pin-point it. I don't know anymore. I was getting pretty uncomfortable laying here so I tried to get up but Alexander tightened his hold on me.

"stay", that's all he said that had me glued to the spot. "My parents will be coming over to discuss the wedding today", what!! His parents, is he mad. He must've seen the worry written all over my face, "don't worry love, it's all gonna be fine", he said then kissed my head.

(Amelia)

As I was getting ready I heard the door bell ring, oh god, that must be them already. I got up and straightened my dress wanting to make a good impression for the first time.

Here goes nothing, I walked downstairs where I met up with Alexander, he pulled me near to him and kept his arm on my waist

We walked towards the door and waited till they walked in. The door opened and I saw a beautiful woman, she has the most striking green eyes I have ever seen, she's small and petite and next to her was her husband, the exact replica of Alexander except older, he was tall and looked intimateding with his grey eyes.

Now I know where Alexander gets his eye colour from, I was interrupted from my thoughts when I felt arms go around me, hugging me tight, "ahhh is this her Alex, she's so beautiful, you really pretty", she said looking at me, I didn't know what to say so I just smiled at her, "Jane hunny, you squishing the poor girl, let her breath", her husband said to the lady which I now learnt her name was 'Jane'.

"ooh I'm so sorry hunny I'm just really excited to meet you", she said while going back to her husband. "I'm Jane and this is my husband 'Eric'", she said smiling from ear to ear. "nice to meet you Amelia, Alexander has told us a lot about you as well as Jonathan", his father spoke, his voice so deep but not scary like Alex's. After introductions and them getting settled in, it was finally time to eat.

As we sat by the table, Alexander and his father were talking about business while his mother and I were talking about everything you can imagine of, damn his mother really likes to talk but I like it, I was finally having a real conversation with someone unlike Alex where he would just try an kiss me all the time or it was either shouting and him getting angry over little things.

When was it, I think maybe about two days ago Alexander got angry at me for taking my ring off.

(Flashback)

When I woke up I was feeling hungry so I first decided to clean myself then go downstairs to eat, when I was in the bathroom I took of my ring placing it on the counter by the sink, not wanting to drop it in the shower.

Once I was done I went downstairs to go an make me something, when I arrived I saw Laura in the kitchen, "Good morning Miss, would you like to have breakfast","Good morning Laura, it's fine I will make me something", I said smiling at her,"Mr.Bla--," please I really want to do something by myself", I said pleading, she looked at me then sighed, "ok, miss, I'll be heading out now", she then left and I immediately got working on my breakfast, when I was busy putting my food on the plate I heard Alexander shout my name, "AMELIA", and then I heard his heavy footsteps coming towards the kitchen.