Chapter 11

(Amelia)

When I went back into the room, there sat Alexander in a suite,"Good morning love", I muttered out a small 'good morning' back, "breakfast is ready, let's go", he said reaching for my hand.

Once we got there, breakfast was set already on the table, it looked so good.

As we were eating there was only silence present until Alexander spoke, "How you feeling today", he asked while looking at me up and down, I mentally rolled my eyes, like he would care, "fine", "not sore or anything", of course I am but I wouldn't...

As we were eating there was only silence present until Alexander spoke, "How you feeling today", he asked while looking at me up and down, I mentally rolled my eyes, like he would care, "fine", "not sore or anything", of course I am but I wouldn't tell him.

"maybe we should do it again before I head off to work", the minute those words left his mouth I froze, luckily 'Laura' the maid walked in. I immediately felt at ease, but I knew she couldn't help even if she wanted too. Alexander chuckled at seeing my reaction. "we done", he said to Laura, she came and took the dishes away, I muttered a small 'thank you', and smiled. "I'll be back later okay", Alexander said and came over an placed a kiss on my forehead saying, "behave", and he was off.

I went back into 'our' room as Alex liked to call it. I don't know what to do, I am so bored of being inside and having everything been done for me. I'm not allowed to help with anything as Alex says I mustn't do work, for I am a queen and queen's mustn't do anything.
.
.
.

It was now night time and I just stepped out of the shower. Walking back into the room I heard voices from downstairs, one was Alexander's and the other sounded like Alex's but wasn't as deep.

I got dressed and stayed in the room watching tv that was until I got thirsty and wanted something to drink. So I got up and made my way downstairs as quietly as I can but Alex saw me and called me to come to him.

"Baby meet 'Jonathan' my brother", Alexander said, while Jonathan just smiled and said "it's a pleasure to finally meet you", I just gave a small smile when Alexander asked me "how come you still up, mmm", "I was thirsty", Jonathan chuckled and Alexander smiled down at me. "She's a keeper", Jonathan said, "definitely", Alexander replied.