Chapter 15

(Amelia)

It has been one whole new week that has past by already and I'm still here. Everyday I have to act like I'm opening up to Alexander so he doesn't get mad at me, everyday he makes 'love' to me and everyday I sit and cry hoping to get away from him.

I'm now sitting in our bedroom when I suddenly feel the urge to throw up, so I quickly run to the bathroom and empty out my stomach, oh god I just hope that it's a stomach bug and not what I think it is. With that thought in mind I finally decide to go an get a test.

(After buying)

I'm now standing in front of the mirror waiting for the test to give a final answer, I'm just so lucky that Alexander had some business he had to attend to otherwise this would've been even more stressful. The time is finally up so that means I have an answer. I slowly turn the stick and my heart drops, tears rolling down my cheeks. There it shows two bright lines indicating I'm pregnant, I quickly look at the other test to see it says the same thing. I took two just incase. Oh my gosh I'm pregnant with that psycho's baby. This can't be happening to me, why am I so unlucky.

As I'm staring at the test's I heard the front door opening

As I'm staring at the test's I heard the front door opening. That must be Alexander, his home early. I quickly hide the test's inside a draw under a towel.

Just then Alexander walked in the room, "Baby where are you". I then walked out seeing him take off his suit jacket, once he saw me he came over and kissed me on the lips. "I missed you today", he said wrapping his arms around me. "Should I warm up the food for you", "no thanks my angel I'm not hungry", he then walked into the bathroom and got into a shower.

A few minutes later he walked out with a towel hanging low around his waist, water drops running down his torso disappearing under the towel "I'm going to get some work done, you should rest", he then walked out leaving me alone to all my thoughts.