Chapter 12

(Amelia)

It's been a whole week since I met Jonathan and my life has been the same, wake up, shower, eat and sleep nothing exciting really, but luckily Alexander hasn't tried to rape me again. His been so busy with his work and other stuff, so I don't really mind.

(one hour later)

Alexander walked into the room with blood all over himself, I was so shocked and scared I didn't know what to do. Was it his blood or somebody else's. "Alex--an", "no it's not mine", the minute he said that I felt sick to my stomach, "come, let's go take a shower", eww, hell no am I taking a shower with him covered in blood.

"I don't--, when I was about to say I don't want to, he came to me and pulled my hair back and said," yes you will and there's nothing you can do about it", tears started to form in my eyes, "oka--y".

*Warning*

Once we were in the shower, I stared at the blood that was going down the drain, that was until Alexander started kissing me on the neck, going down. "I want you", I couldn't even breath properly, "I want you to scream, scream my name until you cum over and over again". He ordered seductively, bitting my earlobe.

I turned around hoping to get away but he turned me back, "where do you think you going, huh?". He then placed his member by my entrance and in one thrust he was fully in me. He thrusted slowly and tenderly making me moan out loud.

After we had finished, he washed me with such gentleness you could say he was another person. He then carried me into our room and got us both into bed, with his arm over me he said, "I love you my angel", he then kissed my head, and I just kept quiet and then we were both fast asleep.