Last Chapter

Few days later

And happiness found it's way to me. How cool is that! I've been THE happiest as my most important people are with me.

Winter holidays are going on and the kids are at home all the time which doubled my work. I'm not complaining though, I love this feeling.

Jin and I were watching TV when Tzuyu came and stood in front of me. I smiled at her and asked, "Yes, baby? Are you hungry?"

She said, "No. I want something else"

You asked, "What is it, sweetie?" You pulled her on your lap and kissed her cheek.

She said, "A little brother or sister"

Your eyes widened and Jungkook came downstairs with a smile on his face. He sat beside you and looked at you. You felt uncomfortable under his gaze.

You replied to Tzuyu, "Uh..well.. Babe, I-"

Jungkook said, "Sure, honey. My daughter's need will be fulfilled soon"

You heart started to race and your cheeks started to burn. You stayed quite until he asked Tzuyu, "Only one sibling you want or two?"

He stared at you and you changed the topic, "Guys, it's time for bed. Off you go."

Tzuyu whined, "But mommy-"

You ordered, "Now! Take your sister, Jin"

He smiled at you and did as said. Took his sister's hand and went upstairs. Once the lights went off of their room you turned to Jungkook to give him a little lecture about what to talk around kids. But, he was having some other plans.

He pulled you closer by your neck and brought his face closer to yours. Your energy was drained. You didn't make any move instead closed your eyes. His lips met yours and your heart raced.

His lips were so soft and you loved it when he kissed you. He broke the kiss and leaned to your ears whispering, "Tzuyu wants something, Babe. I can't resist her now"

You closed your eyes tightly as your mind went blank. He kissed your cheek and down your neck. You heard something fall and you pushed Jungkook. It was Jin with a story book looking at you guys with a wide eyes.

You got up and walked to him. You knelt down and asked, "You want to hear a story, hon? Come on I'll read you to sleep"

You carried him to his bed and tucked him in. You started to read the tales and Tzuyu joined. You tuck her beside Jin and admire them, you continue to read the story as Jungkook came and sat beside you listening to the story like a baby.

Jin opened his eyes and looked at Jungkook and asked, "D-dad, are you a v-vampire?"

Both of your eyes went wide and he rubbed the back of his neck and looked at you. You were holding back your laughter.

You said, "Jin, go to sleep."

-----------------------

Few minutes later both of them drifted to sleep and Jungkook back hugged you. He whispered, "Dad, are you a vampire" he mimics, you hit his arm gently and walk out of the room.

He followed you and pinned you to the wall looking at you, he smirks. You ask, "What are you doing? What if they see us. Move"

He kissed you making your knees weak. He pulled you closer and deepened the kiss. The moment seized. He exactly knew how to make your heart melt like a candle. He broke the kiss and said, "YN, my father took a good decision. I love you so much. Thank you for everything. Thanks for Tzuyu and thanks for loving me unconditionally. I promise to be there for you always. Saranghaeyo"

Happy tears rolled down your cheek. He wiped it off and continued, "No more crying. My angel deserves to smile all the time"

You hugged him and replied, "I love you, Jungkook. So much."

------------------------

Morning~

You all sat at the dinning table for breakfast. Jin was helping you set the plates. He looked super cute while working. Dad and daughter walked in, making your heart skip a beat as you looked at Jungkook.

Your phone buzzed.

YN: Hello?

??: Hello, Miss YN! I am Kim Namjoon, CEO of DWD book production house.

YN: Oh! Good morning, Mr. Kim. I've read so many DWD labeled books. Huge fan.

Mr. Kim: That's an honour to hear that from an amazing author like you, Miss YN. I called to ask you for a favour.

YN: What is it, Mr. Kim?

Mr. Kim: Our company completed 7 years and for the celebration we decided to arrange it with a book releasing ceremony by any 5 Popular and upcoming talented writers and of course you were the one to come on my mind and also of my colleagues. So, it'd be an honour if you release any one of your work if it's ready to release.

YN: That's awesome! I've many novels to release. I've been searching for a production house. It's my honour actually to be a part of it.

Mr. Kim: That's very good, Miss YN. Glad you'll be a part of this ceremony. I'll send you all the information needed. Have a good day.

YN: Thank you. Have a good day too, Sir.

You told this great news to all three and the mood lit up. After all these years, you finally felt like home. Happiness was back. Jungkook was back and you've two beautiful kids. You are now greatful for everything and everyone right now.

Jungkook said, "I'm so happy for you, YN! Your book will be published. This is awesome!"

Tzuyu, "Happy family" you and Jungkook awwed at her and Jin gave you a hug. You said, "Of course, happy family"

Jin said, "We're the Jeons!"

Love and happiness surrounded the air.

🌸THE END🌸

--------------------------------

And as always, thanks for reading!
Sarangheyo💙